drug test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Pac Man, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Pac Man

Pac Man Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    my dad said hes gonna drug test me, and hes a cop. so what kind of test do u think he will use, since hes a cop, do you think he can get free access to different types of tests, or he'll just buy a take home kit?

if its a home kit, for up to how long can weed be detected in these?

and one more question: will he be able to test for other drugs with the same kit, or will other drugs change/do anything to a weed test? Thanks.

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Well it's likely that he will use a standard urine test. These usually test for the standard 5: weed, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines and pcp. Some test for more however. I dont know if, being a cop, he can get more advanced drug tests so play it safe and use some sense when using whatever.

3. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Also,THC can be detected in the system anywhere from a week to a month. It can store itself in fat for quite some time before being washed out of the system.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    You can buy products that mask thc in your urine, but you need to take them hours before the test. See: detoxify.com

5. Larson

Larson Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <blockquote> Originally posted by Pac Man on 12 November 2003<hr>

my dad said hes gonna drug test me, and hes a cop. so what kind of test do u think he will use, since hes a cop, do you think he can get free access to different types of tests, or he'll just buy a take home kit?

if its a home kit, for up to how long can weed be detected in these?

and one more question: will he be able to test for other drugs with the same kit, or will other drugs change/do anything to a weed test? Thanks.

<hr></blockquote>

----------------------------------

Hey have u herd of crambery pills they help get rid of the THC and stuff in your system they sell them in super markets

6. FrAG

FrAG Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no shit? pills that take care of THC????

never heard of them....

are they in every medium supermarket??

7. ShaDeySmoker

ShaDeySmoker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    U can buy water pills from walmart for like 2.95 and take 3 pills and gets ur system clean in like 1-3 days becuz it makes u piss ALOT. U get them in the camping section.

8. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes,a combination of water pills,niacin,and vinegar will flush your system out of thc.

I know you're thinking "vinegar?.....yuck!" But I tell ya it really works!

9. JC13

JC13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    my dad used to test me all u gotta do is just get some clean piss, hide it in ur bathroom then when its time to take the test heat up the piss to over 90 degrees (use a curling iron and a thermometer to do this) and then hand the piss over to him.

10. mr. trips marley

mr. trips marley Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lmao...tried that before, but my mom found the piss lol

1. 3/5,
      don't resurrect a 7 year old post with a useless one-liner!
      Jul 12, 2010
    2. 3/5,
      Useless one-liner resurrecting a 6 year old thread! And Self-incrimination. Read the Forum Rules.
      Jul 12, 2010