Drug test??

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by slicnic80, May 19, 2005.

1. slicnic80

slicnic80 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Will LSD show up on Drug test? And if yes How long will it stay in you??

2. vacant

vacant Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LSD isn't usually tested for in standard urine tests (usually only five- Cannabis, Amphetamines, Opiates, PCP, & Cocaine-are tested for). They can test for it though, but only if there is reason to believe it has been ingested.
    The liver metabolizes it rather quickly so there is no trace of it after 1-3 days (24-72 hours).

3. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    According to Erowid it is not possible to test for. People spread rumors of spinal tap as the only way to detect the presence of LSD, but they are NEVER used, ever. It's both life-threatening and I believe it wont even detect it as the myth of LSD staying in your spine is false. Basicly LSD is the perfect drug for one risking drug tests.Edited by: mf400

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I heard somewhere that all aspiring pilots must get a drug test where they can check for LSD and they can find out if you've ever used it, and if you do, you can't fly a plane in case you get a flashback. Probably bullshit though.

5. slicnic80

slicnic80 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OK Thanks Alot people. I am joining Military And Right Before I Go to get my physical I finally find some good ol LSD in orlando

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I know a couple of people who wanted to join the military but LSD put them off it. LSD is a very enlightening drug that changes many aspects of your life. Your whole perception of attitude, career and materialism can actually change overnight.

7. fishinabottle

fishinabottle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    LSD can be tested. It is not included in most standard tests, but the more expensive ones have it.

Gladly the time for a positicve test after a trip is short - somewhat about 48 hours max. IIRC.

8. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I know a couple of pilots in the US air force and that LSD story is just a myth. I asked them if they had to have a spinal tap to check for drugs like LSD in case of flashbacks. They just looked at me like I was crazy and were like no and laughed. Now that I think about it LSD doesn't store in your spine either. I think that is a myth as well.