Drugs and Romance

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by Each Hit, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has had some difficulties with the romantic aspect of his life, lately. it seems that the women he is interested in have some sort of repulsion toward illegal substances. does You have a simlar rmoantic difficulty, and if so, what techniques could help a woman see swim for who he is rather than what he takes?? advice would be seriously appreciated, as I like women...

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I wouldn't get involved with a woman with a repulsion towards illegal substances just as I wouldn't get involved with a repulsive person in general.

If illegal substances are a considerable interest of yours, I guess you're not compatible with these people in essence. Then again you might only be assuming this repulsion of theirs. I have come across (no puns please) many women who may appear like the type that would never touch anything besides the good ol' legals but were actually into drugs themselves, or at least not repulsed by them. I guess you have to scope out each person on an individual basis and take it from there.

3. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't remember posting that ???

4. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If you have a substance problem then dating anyone outside of that 'drama game' will just hurt you and others.

5. BoosieBitch

BoosieBitch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Drugs do not have to make your realtionships any different. I had agreat relationship with someone and drugs were a big part of both of their lives. It just wasnt the only thing. Drugs can be viewed as a common interest, not a habit, if both parties share the common intrest than they can have more do do together/talk about.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017