drugs & prozac?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by twist3dsymph0ny, Mar 1, 2005.

1. twist3dsymph0ny

twist3dsymph0ny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    been put on antidepressants. prozac flourxatine 20 mg i think it is, any1 know what happens if i mix it with speed or pills?

2. speedqueen

speedqueen Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was on prozac 20mg a day and it had no effect on them, it doesn't work for everyone. It is supposed to work by increasing the seratonin levels in the brain, so I would have assumed that mixing it with pills would increase the effect. There's a lot of conflicting advice, but some people have reported weaker experiences on pills while on prozac. Some experts reckon takin ecstasy can decrease prozac's effectiveness. Other's reckon the come-down may be lessened.

Obviously if you're on prozac, you're suffering with depression, and taking speed can be dangerous..psychologically. The downs are gonna be a hell of a lot worse.

Drinking regularly while on prozac can stop them working.. (maybe that wasswim's prob lol)

It's one of those iffy areas, but if I were to offer my own advice, i'd say if you are going to take pills, start slowly, 1/2 maybe, then see what the effects are on yourself.

Why not try doin a google on the effects of mixing the drugs?