1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - Drugs that Cause Euphoria by Nature?

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by santi961, Oct 1, 2013.

1. santi961

santi961 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Hey,

I was just wondering which drugs are euphoric by nature?

I began wondering when I was reading about Meth on Wikipedia.

Meth and Coke are one of the drugs that directly cause a release of Dopamine to the brain, and I was wondering which others are like this?

I mainly use Benzos, Painkillers, and Cannabis and I don't think Benzos, or Opiates cause a release of Dopamine, and I know weed doesn't (I've had really bad weed trips).

Just a quick question,

santi961 added 31 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

NVM,
    I did more searching on the internet and I found this Wiki Article of dopaminergic drugs
    The releasing Agents are the ones that cause a release of Dopamine

The list is:

"Morpholines: Fenbutrazate • Morazone • Phendimetrazine • Phenmetrazine
    Oxazolines: 4-Methylaminorex (4-MAR, 4-MAX) • Aminorex • Clominorex • Cyclazodone • Fenozolone • Fluminorex • Pemoline • Thozalinone
    Phenethylamines (also amphetamines, cathinones, phentermines, etc.): 2-Hydroxyphenethylamine (2-OH-PEA) • 4-Chlorophenylisobutylamine (4-CAB) • 4-Methylamphetamine (4-MA) • 4-Methylmethamphetamine (4-MMA) • Alfetamine • Amfecloral • Amfepentorex • Amfepramone • Amphetamine (dextroamphetamine, levoamphetamine) • Amphetaminil • β-Methylphenethylamine (β-Me-PEA) • Benzodioxolylbutanamine (BDB) • Benzodioxolylhydroxybutanamine (BOH) • Benzphetamine • Buphedrone • Butylone • Cathine • Cathinone • Clobenzorex • Clortermine • D-Deprenyl • Dimethoxyamphetamine (DMA) • Dimethoxymethamphetamine (DMMA) • Dimethylamphetamine • Dimethylcathinone (dimethylpropion, metamfepramone) • Ethcathinone (ethylpropion) • Ethylamphetamine • Ethylbenzodioxolylbutanamine (EBDB) • Ethylone • Famprofazone • Fenethylline • Fenproporex • Flephedrone • Fludorex • Furfenorex • Hordenine • Lophophine (homomyristicylamine) • Mefenorex • Mephedrone • Methamphetamine (desoxyephedrine, methedrine; dextromethamphetamine, levomethamphetamine) • Methcathinone (methylpropion) • Methedrone • Methoxymethylenedioxyamphetamine (MMDA) • Methoxymethylenedioxymethamphetamine (MMDMA) • Methylbenzodioxolylbutanamine (MBDB) • Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA, tenamfetamine) • Methylenedioxyethylamphetamine (MDEA) • Methylenedioxyhydroxyamphetamine (MDOH) • Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) • Methylenedioxymethylphenethylamine (MDMPEA, homarylamine) • Methylenedioxyphenethylamine (MDPEA, homopiperonylamine) • Methylone • Ortetamine • Parabromoamphetamine (PBA) • Parachloroamphetamine (PCA) • Parafluoroamphetamine (PFA) • Parafluoromethamphetamine (PFMA) • Parahydroxyamphetamine (PHA) • Paraiodoamphetamine (PIA) • Paredrine (norpholedrine, oxamphetamine) • Phenethylamine (PEA) • Pholedrine • Phenpromethamine • Prenylamine • Propylamphetamine • Tiflorex (flutiorex) • Tyramine (TRA) • Xylopropamine • Zylofuramine
    Piperazines: 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-bromobenzylpiperazine (2C-B-BZP) • Benzylpiperazine (BZP) • Methoxyphenylpiperazine (MeOPP, paraperazine) • Methylbenzylpiperazine (MBZP) • Methylenedioxybenzylpiperazine (MDBZP, piperonylpiperazine)
    Others: 2-Amino-1,2-dihydronaphthalene (2-ADN) • 2-Aminoindane (2-AI) • 2-Aminotetralin (2-AT) • 4-Benzylpiperidine (4-BP) • 5-Iodo-2-aminoindane (5-IAI) • Clofenciclan • Cyclopentamine • Cypenamine • Cyprodenate • Feprosidnine • Gilutensin • Heptaminol • Hexacyclonate • Indanylaminopropane (IAP) • Indanorex • Isometheptene • Methylhexanamine • Naphthylaminopropane (NAP) • Octodrine • Phthalimidopropiophenone • Propylhexedrine (levopropylhexedrine) • Tuaminoheptane (tuamine)"

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  2. drummingstoned20

drummingstoned20 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Well you probley know the big drugs that work or most but no drug gives 100% of users full effects. Ex. I dont get euphoric rush from coke but adderall and meth get me gacked. To start. For some people benzos can cause euphoria. Theyll most likely just chill you out or make you tired some do get a chill hypnotic euphoria. Stimulants, Meth , adderall,crack, methylphenidate, coke, Kinda the bum fuck opposite concept of pot, Gets you so rushed and stimulated you get euphoria. Like having a light orgasmic feeling while jumping from a high point like cliff diving or base jumping. Dissociatives like ketamine, dxm, pcp. Depending on the drug dissociatives cause drunk numb like euphoria, out of body experience ,hallucinations, and obviously detached feeling. Pot inhibits hypnotic , muscle relaxing, mood stabilising, relaxing feelings that are so prevalent its euphoric. Hallucinagens. Such as lsd, mushrooms, lsa, masceline, ect. Some euphoric feelings are felt from these from tingly, fuzzy, or crawling skin and body feelings at any part of the trip. Opiates, Heaven, Some popular opiates are Hydrocodone (vicodin) Hydromorphone(dilaudid) morphine, heroin, and oxycodone . These cause intense relaxation, numbing euphoria as well as boosts the effects of preety much every drug though not safely. Alcohol. No need for details, relaxing, warm numbing euphoria. Also used for risky drug combos. The hypnotic ambien especially when mixed with dph, dxm, and seroquel for some has a relaxing, delerious, hypnotic euphoria, though mostly in high doses or combos, this powerful hypnotic sedative can cause hallucinations and altered perceptions. Theres much more but thats a big portion of it.

3. Pseudovoyager

Pseudovoyager Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
  4. drummingstoned20

drummingstoned20 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    I just have to say....There are probley 50 times more euphoria inducing chemicals than what youre familiar with and likely some if not surely a couple man hasnt discovered or made.. Different kinds of methods of making that euphoria eg stimulants, depressants, but I just wanted to add answer and put my opinion in on the header what drugs cause euphoria by nature, I figured nobody concidered you may be asking or curious about a understandable concept Natural euphoria drugs. In this light Ide say pot and pure/concentrated opium is the most notable natural euphoria inducers.

5. Alien Sex Fiend

Alien Sex Fiend Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    my advice don't chase that euphoria. each drug is to enjoy its different effects it brings on. chasing euphoria is a wrong way to do drugs. it is a path down to heroin or crack addiction. Euphoria is not only based on dopamine release.