1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Experiences - Drunk in Public

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by Stingray_313, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Stingray_313

Stingray_313 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 31, 2005
    Recently, me and a buddy of mine went to a ski resort. We usually dont
    drink much, but the weed didnt show up, so all we had was captin
    morgans and Corona. So we drank a lot of that, and for no reason at
    all, we ran allll round the resort, with wierd ass people looking at us
    like "Those dumbasses are messed up". It was the most fun ive ever had
    when drunk, it was just like being INSIDE Fear and Loathing in Las

Im wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience or a
    suggestion to make it better or anything! Just thought i would share
    this fun time.
  2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 4, 2003
    When I was about 16 I got drunk as hell and passed out in a parking lot. I woke up to my friends throwing rocks at me and stuff, didn't bother me though cause I couldn't feel any pain. I dragged myself up, punched one of the pricks, and stumbled to a field and passed out again. The morning walk home sucked. I would not recommend getting trashed in public.
  3. pacamohu

pacamohu Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 14, 2004
    from U.S.A.
    I like being drunk in public except I get paranoid if there is security since
    I am not quite of the legal drinking age yet. Its makes it easier to try to
    pick up girls and stuff. When i was in high school we would get drunk and
    go to the malls when we were out of town and try to get number and
    stuff. It was a pretty good time. I would recomend it.
  4. MINUS

MINUS Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 11, 2005
    Gitting trashed in public can be fun if you know whats going on (and what your doing)

However do not go where there will be security or anyone else that will nark you out. In high school me and my friend would go to our schools basketball games crunked. It was fun, i mean hurling verbal abuse at the other team and the refs. but we got narked out and were banned from attending any more games, plus we were suspended for a week.

Tip: if your still in high school don't go to and school function drunk, there are narks everywhere!
  5. The_Great_Sage

The_Great_Sage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 10, 2005
    I was drunk in a ner by large city and i was with some friends and
    some reason we went to a mall and split up and tried to see who could
    steal the most stuff with out getting caught so about half way through
    we forgot what we were doing and totally bugged the hell out of
    EVERYONE that worked there. and they all new we were ripped. I dont
    suggest this cuz we had to run from like fucking cops and shit its was
  6. max17

max17 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 1, 2005
    30 y/o
    I've been drunk in school number of times. Not trashed, but only drunk. It's pretty funny and time flies.

Once we drank in my friends house, that decided to go have subs. When we got there I remember thinking that we are very drunk, and that made me laugh. I laughed so hard, people started to give me looks. It was fun, however. :) Espesially look on my sober brother's face :)
  7. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 19, 2005
    from U.K.
    Being drunk at school is only so good for so long, and i speak out of personal experience. When i get drunk i will get tired when i start to come down, and i do not like to be at school because when you talk the teachers knowtice the slightest variation in you, and that just sparks suspicion. i did it a few times back in the day but now i avoid it

8. blazedallday

blazedallday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 2, 2004
    i like to be drunk in public. just don't get too smashed in sketch places cause thats justing asking to be arrested.