Dumbass dealers

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Rivet_Head, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Rivet_Head

Rivet_Head Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Share your dumbass dealer getting busted stories here!

Ill go first

So I was going to purchase a small amount of weed when the guy didn't show up. It turns out that the retard had 1.5 oz in his bag and decided to SHOPLIFT FROM S&R!!! Needless to say he was caught and searched.

Was charged with trafficking and got kicked out of his parents' house. But I don't feel sorry for him after what he did.

Has anything similar happened to anyone you know?

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Haha, back in the day My brother used to deal pot. He'd get drunk and have people come over and pick up weed with their parents there. They were linient with weed and everything, I even smoked with his mother a handfull of times. Anyway, they didn't dig the selling.
    As he was walking down the driveway to drop off an 1/8th their mom came down and snagged the bag and told the car of people to get the fuck out of here and never come back.
    He was pretty dumb for doing that in front of the rents. Funny as hell, though.

3. The Big Bulbous Beaver

The Big Bulbous Beaver Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, SWIM and me had lunch together one day, and he was telling me he was pretty much dry of anything when I was asking for a .20, and told me that he was dropping off a 1/4 oz. to some guys he had never met before.

I found out later that apparently, he didn't even know these guys, they were "friends" of one of his "friend's" which is just a stupid thing to do in the first place, especially considering it was a group of people. So, he goes to drop off the 1/4 oz., the guys he was going to sell it to all of the sudden showed up and clubbed him with a 2 x 4.

The cops came, and then he was busted for paraphenelia.

Sucks to be him...