Drug info - Duration of MAOI effects from 4-7 grams of syrian rue.

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by IHrtHalucingens, Aug 4, 2006.

1. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I was wondering if anyone knew how long the MAOI effects of syrian rue lasted. I am going to be camping and tripping on some mushrooms tomorrow and is going ot be using syrian rue to potentiate the effects. He hasnt tripped since last halloween, and was wondering if he could take the syrian rue 45-60 mins before 3 grams of mushrooms, then if need be an hour or two later take more mushrooms? Would the syrian rue still potentiate the latter dose of mushrooms? I am imagining it would but i thought id be safe with the info i gave SWIM. He can take more syrian rue before the second dose if needed.

And yes I know and intends to beware of all food contradictions and such that go along with the MAOI. He has used syrian rue in conjuction with mushrooms before just never redosed later on.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

2. mindnumbinglyfun

mindnumbinglyfun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sorry i cant help really. it seems like a straight forward question, i dont know why no one else knows.

you probably already went camping but ill give you a little advice for next time. im part of another drug forum, which is actually one of a bunch of message boards on xxxxxxxx. so far this site is looking to actually be better, but the more people you get your question out to the more likely youll get some kind of response.

KINDLY DON'T ADVERTISE OTHER FORUMS. GO PLAY WITH THE RULES:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2006