Combinations - DXM and Amphetamines = NO!

Discussion in 'DXM' started by tiedtoaclock, Apr 15, 2006.

1. tiedtoaclock

tiedtoaclock Newbie

Reputation Points:
    for SWIM's 18 birthday recently, a girl gave him 150 mg of adderall....which is alot for a recreational use. I had snorted about 3 lines of adderally one night while drinking 40's, and he was drunk and AWAKE...no real spiritual high. he decided to give the ORAL dose a try this day. he took 90 mg (3 pills), then 60 mg more(2 pills) about 1:45 hours later. he was in a fantastic mood all day...like an hour long coke high. he then went to work and took 8 tripple C corididin pills to have a little fun. (let me remind you that corididin tippke c's are a terrible and dangerous source of DXM.)...I had a very interesting time at work, but the 2 days after were hell...no sleep for 40 hours, and very bored....and very paranoid about the combination of drugs he took. he spet hours researching both drugs and their effects with each other, and it appears DXM should not be mixed with ANY drug. ESPECIALLY any kind of stimulant...DXM fucks with your heart beat, and stimulants make your heat want to beat very fast...very dangerous...you DON'T want a heart attack. it was a very weird 18th birthday...but a good learning experience. it taught SWIM to really reasearch a drug before you end up taking a large quantity....I am a pretty dumb person.

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I am glad you acknowledge your being "pretty dumb" to have done this. Anyone reading this post above - take this to heart - he could have killed himself. Don't emulate a self-admitted part-time idiot.

Thanks for a good post.

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i have many experiance with mixing dxm and stimulents, and in all of them I experianced arythmias and accerated pulse. In low doses I have found that low doses of adderall and low plataus of dxm can be quite enjoyable, but mixing 3rd-4th dxm with even as low as 20mg of adderall can leave horrible results. If you do run into a bad reaction and a bad strain on your heart take a low dose of a beta blocker, my bb of choice is betapace, sometimes sotalol