Dxm and cannabis

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Metalhead, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I dont know if i took to much but i fee l like i am out of my fucking body mind right now. This is intense and i keep screaming to myself in the dark. Someone tellme when this trip will end

I drank half a bottle of equate cough dm stuff and a full bowl of weed i am seriously fucked and i need to know when this will end. MY eyes are heavy and i keep yelling at shadows. Please dont look at me and feel i am immature i am just kind of new to drugs.

Me eyes are heavy and i want to not move. It feels like i am wieghed to my bed someone.

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    it shouldnt last too long, with only half a bottle. my suggestion is to jsut calm down and try to enjoy it. if ur not freaking out it is a very fun experience. just know that ur gunan be fine and that it is a drug causing u to see/feel these things. RELAX AND HAVE SOME FUN!!! you'll be fine take some deep breaths and calm down a little.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    i will try thank you

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I appreciate it this forum really helps me out trying new things and helping me make my mind up on others.

THANK YOU

5. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Thats what it's here for! keep experimenting and posting ur experiences. we love to hear them.

6. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    This combination is amongst my favourite! This was the first thing, which I tried, and called it a trip. After that I'va had many trips with different things. But for me this cmobo is great!

7. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Am i mistaken or is the DM in what he took mean there is something else in it? Im almost sure it has quaf. or psuedo. Perhaps im wrong and i guess that is beside the point. Anyways, yeah bro, just chill out and listen to some mellow trippy tunes perhaps. Definatly spend some time away from the computer, lay down somwhere comfortable. Shouldnt last too long though.

8. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Something that helps me along is knowing that after a bad trip, I always laugh about the stupid things I was scared of the night before. Just remember it's only a drug doing the things to you and soon you'll probably wonder why you were so scared of shadows!

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    My trip is over it is 2:00 pm and i just woke up. I cant even tell you what time i went to bed last night. Do you know what it felt like. IF anyone here has played condemened for the xbox360 it was kind of like that how i saw. Last night i was laying on my bed then i raised my arms up in front of me and it felt like i was looking at my arms kind of like you would playing a First person shooter on a video game. I dont know i think i may have taken alot of dxm. No clue thanks for the help on such a great trip

10. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yep weed and DXM can be a very powerfull combination. SWIM only takes about 1 ounce of robo and just a few hits of weed when he does that combo.