1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Combinations - DXM and Ketamine; What are the limits?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by khrma, Dec 29, 2008.

1. khrma

khrma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male
    My toad has very good experience with both DXM (100+ trips) and K (25+ holes) and would like to do combination. It has done this before, with about 300mg DXM (robogels) and several small bumps of ketamine (.1 x3) but this time it is going to be more like 391mg DXM (Zicam shot) and a large bump of K (sufficent to send the toad into a k-hole). My toad is apparently not afraid of the intensity of the trip, but it is most curious of the effects of mixing dissociatives, particulary the health side-effects.

So just to clear things up;

391mg Dextromethorphan HBR [Zicam Cough MAX]
    approx. .3g ketamine [insuffalated]
    ...and marijuana as needed for the trip and for the stomach. :thumbsup:

also, if it is safe, nitrous oxide?

2. eche05

eche05

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Re: DXM and K; What are the limits?

That is a very powerful combination of dissociatives, your toad must be careful. Ketamine , DXM, and nitrous all act on the NMDA (N-methyl d-asparate) receptors, and combined may cause chronic neuro-plasticity or possibly cytotoxicity. Dextromethorphan and ketamine can be used together with varying degrees of safety, though my dog would reccomend your toad to abstain from the nitrous.

3. brown05051991

brown05051991 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male

swim would reccomend doing dxm and nitrous or ketamine and nitrous, but swim dont think he would ever try dxm and ketamine imho.

4. khrma

khrma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male

Thank you I believe I'll stick to the D&K; I'm not that big on n2o anyway.

5. Fat Cop

Fat Cop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male

So howd your toad feel?

6. khrma

khrma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male

My toad did the Zicam trip by itself; was a good one from what I heard (391mg DXM HBr + 2g cannibus). With much fortune, though it was after 2 weeks delay, my toad acquired liquid ketamine which is allegedly pure. It's pretty f***ing good from what I hear... My toad has croaked to me that he will still be trying a combination of Dex, k, and weed during his next break; from toad college... :laugh:

7. khrma

khrma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male

Tonight for my toad looks like this:

300mg DXM HBr (Generic Tussin Cough Gels)
    ~?~ Ketamine HCl (cooked from liquid)
    ~?~ Cannibus ("Swiss Miss" outdoor strain)

Wish him luck...

:crazy

8. Mercer414

Mercer414 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Male from U.S.A.

That sounds joyful. As SWiM types this message, he can only imagine how your toad is faring. Hopefully he has a great experience!

9. marlboro

marlboro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

swim has had very good experiences with zicam cough max. swim usally smokes weed when doing the dxm to intensify the trip and to calm the stomache down. Swim has never even seen K, one time swim was told that the weed swim bought was laced with K, but it was the same price as a normal bag, so swim was skeptical, altho swim did get very high, dont think it was K

10. khrma

khrma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male

My toad ended up doing about 100mg of ketamine HCl in combination with about an eighth of good weed and 300mg of dextromethorphan HBr. It was a very intense trip, not like one my toad has described to me since nearly 2 years ago when my toad first began dosing on DXM. My toad had a good all-around trip (except for nausea and vomiting exactly one hour after swallowing the gels; this is normal for the toad and it does not feel any sickness after vomitting) and feels as though today (the day after) it is experiencing the "after-glow" effects of both ketamine and dex. Toad has decided that this experience is grand enough to last until pure DXM/DXM capsules are availible; no more OTC gels [x20 :X] or shots of Zicam [yuck]. My toad notes, however, that this does not include ceasing use of ketamine, ;)

<3 dissociatives!