Combinations - DXM and LSA (Lysergic Acid Amide)

Discussion in 'DXM' started by RoboCop, Sep 11, 2004.

1. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    A letter from SWIM:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  2. Frog Man

Frog Man Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yea I feel you man. DXM & LSA together is one of the most best if not the best combo i've ever tried. I've only tried it twice. But man both times were really cool. The first time i only ate 3 packets of morning glory seeds. and 16 coriceden pills. This was pretty awesome. I was trrrrippen. But the second time i took 32 coriceiden one night tripped BALLS. Had amazing hallucination. But that was just the dxm alone. The next morning how ever i ate 7 packets of morning glory seeds. I personally like this way the best cause it had the best results for me so far. I call it LSDM haha Man i would look up at the sky and see old corvets and cheavy beliars that then warpped into cars and would form into an orb and fallow me. Fuckin awesome. Better then acid i think. Probably really hard on ur body though. My pet dogs been dreaming about one day making an extraction dxm from the cough syrup and extracting the lsa from the morning glory seeds cause that she would think would be easier on ur body. But yea LSDM is a really great combo!!

3. Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    One should be extremely careful when combining these drugs. Dxm causes hypertension and lsa causes vasoconstriction. That's a REALLY bad health concern.
    And for the poster above me, I don't think adding cpm into the mix could be healthy either.

1. 4/5,
      Good warning for others to consider.
      Feb 24, 2013
  4. bluestar

bluestar Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Great reports guys. This is an unusual combination with little documentation. The dissociative and psychedelic effects must produce some great OEVs. I recall doing an LSA trip during a DXM afterglow but never combined the two.

Are there any tips to combining these substances? Both produce nausea. Do you find it more pleasurable to do the DXM first or the LSA? Both have long-acting effects that can even be felt the next day, haha.

5. PowerfulMedicine

PowerfulMedicine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    When I tried this combination in the past, I first drank a morning glory seed cold water extract and then waited about 2 hours before taking the DXM. I only get mild nausea from LSA-containing seeds and this nausea is only felt for a short period right after consuming the seeds and at the very beginning of the trip. So by the time that I took the DXM, I wasn't experiencing any more nausea from the seeds.

If you are using non-extracted DXM, it is better to take the LSA first since it will be absorbed more quickly, especially if you are using a CWE. Then you can wait until your stomach has emptied and take the DXM. It also takes longer for the effects of LSA to be felt, so taking the LSA first will allow the effects of the two drugs to be more synchronized.

6. Frog Man

Frog Man Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Id like to note that ive never tried this again. To hard on the body. But am suprised more people havnt tried it. Its alot more like acid. And i suggest taking affter the dxm starts to wear off. This when i got the crazy hallucinatoins.