Combinations - DXM and LSA?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by LSD-25, Mar 23, 2007.

1. LSD-25

LSD-25 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am doing 270 Morning Glory seeds tomorrow night, his first LSA experience. And he was just wondering, if he feels like it during the trip, would it be ok to take some DXM with it? Would it be overly intense? Bad reaction? What would be a good dose? (currently DXM alone I like 300-345mg).

2. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I honestly can't say. There are some positive trip reports on Erowid by those who combined DXM with LSD or DiPT. Swim's experiences combining DXM with 5-HT psychedelics have been negative (fun visuals, but felt very toxic), but he was using phens (2C-I and 2C-E) rather than trypts. Don't know if it makes a difference.

If the problem he had was because of too much physical stimulation, then LSA might be okay. If the problem was caused by too great a level of serotonin reuptake inhibition, then LSA would be as bad as 2C-E. He's not sure which was to blame - he was too fucked up to tell. :)

If one is determined to experiment, he advises starting with just 50mg of DXM when in the peak of the LSA and then waiting two hours. If one seems okay after that, add 100mg of DXM per hour until one reaches the level they desire.

He just asks that you be careful. Just 50mg of DXM - only slightly greater than a recommended, theraputic dose - added a whole new (scary) dimension to a normal dose of 2C-E. Any more than that felt very toxic, even with low doses of both.

ECL

3. jcdjinn

jcdjinn Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LSA and DXM both create nausea for SWIM, so together one might experience a puke fest, but it depends.

4. BBird48

BBird48 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have tried 300mg of DXM after ingesting roughly 300 Morning Glory Seeds... I found that the trip was a lot more potent. About a three hours into the trip I thought the ceiling fan was talking to SWIM. Enjoyable trip nonetheless.

5. JapanHorrorUncut

JapanHorrorUncut Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I think it might be rather harsh on stomach. I have also read postive reports, but like everyone not all people react the same wayto things.

6. Digemlo

Digemlo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    One time, SWIM and his girlfriend decided to make a night of 6 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, a bottle of ~400mg DXM, some weed, and later, some nitrous oxide. The LSA and DXM-y combination was extremely mentally enlightening and physically numbing, and nearly 3 hours later, a hit of nitrous oxide caused a major plateau jump eventually leading to a metallic-clang-y noise appearing after characters spoke on the television.

It's cool.

Tags: