Combinations - DXM and Methamphetamine

Discussion in 'DXM' started by jrock0069, Mar 21, 2005.

1. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I did this a few years ago and it was an insane trip. I took 600mg of DXM and just started to smoke hella tweak until the DXM kicked in. I just remember setting down the pookie and laying down on the bed. My bestfriend and both of our ladies were there with me also trippin'. Only they were either on tweek or DXM, not both. I drifted off into an insane fantasy land and started talking nonsense to my friends. I didn't realize this until later, when they told me. But, they said I was talking about being in a dungeon and tying up my lady and trading partners with my bestfriend. Nothing but madness. I remember the high being intense but, I only remember a few different topics I was talking about. For some reason, I talked a lot about sex and sm and orgies but, I was basically paralized on the bed for a couple of hours. I remember trying to get up, only to find myself laying on the floor when I came back from outer space. All in all, I'd have to say it was a really fun experience. Has anybody else ever tried this and if so, what was your experience like?

2. psyko_tripper

psyko_tripper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well it's very dangerous to mix dxm and tweak.
    It's an enormous strain on the heart, can induce serotonin syndrome and other nasties!!!

3. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm sure thats possible. However, this was a few years ago when I didit and that was the only time I did it. I was just wondering if anybody else has tried this. It makes me feel better to know I'm not the only person in the world whosebrave/stupid/curious enough to try new things.