Culture - DXM and Online chats

Discussion in 'DXM' started by FlyingNinja, Apr 17, 2007.

1. FlyingNinja

FlyingNinja Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Maine, U.S.A.
    SWIM hates talking face to face or one the phone with other people when robo tripping but when I get on their forum chat they are sucked in. The thing is that my speech and body language are totally off but my ability to communicate is not totally gone. I find typing is a breeze and communicatiing with remote personalities is a blast.:D

2. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Heh, swim sias the oddest and most random crap when he types while robotripping. then again on high doses swim just spews out random syllables while talking and his mouth moves when he speaks but he hears what he's saying about 2 seconds later. very freaky.

3. giant

giant Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I totally agree with SWIflyingninja.

SWIM hates talking to ppl that are normal or not on dex. But enjoys convos with other ppl on dex.

Turns the phone off and locks doors usually.

BUt jumps on IM and has the time of one's life!

4. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Heh...I'll have to tell Swim to try that sometime. Though he doesn't seem to mind having conversations while robotripping. He and his girl sometimes stay in and relax on Friday evenings; she gets drunk, and he gets dissociated.

Watching them try to communicate is funny. Dextrish and Drunkanese are not the same language. They both use many words that resemble English, yet the languages they speak are clearly not English. :)

ECL

5. augentier

augentier Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM and a chat-friend of hers had a long, interesting conversation on MSN while both dexing..it was really cool, as if they could feed off of each others' trips ..was really fun, actually :D SWIM really dislikes talking outloud while dexing, too..so chats and forums are the way to go, or no talking at all :p

6. jcdjinn

jcdjinn Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have written in a journal while dexing. His handwrting sucks but his ideas were awesome. Writing on dxm is more fun than talking.