Combinations - DXM and Salvia Divinorium

Discussion in 'DXM' started by RoboCop, Dec 27, 2004.

1. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Everyone knows dxm + marijuana can do amazing things, but has anyone here smoked salvia extract with dxm? As soon as SWIM orders some more extract he will try it and post about it.
    But until then anyone have any experiences of it to share? Or if the combination was powerful? (lol what a joke.) I think this would be better than salvia alone, if one like dxm that is, no need to do two substances in a combo that makes one feel "uncomfortable" But dxm is 100% pleasant for SWIM.

I also believe the best way to do this would be to smoke the salvia extract while one is at the peak of you dxm trip. (this is how I will do it) Also I believe the salvia will most likely due to the combination last much longer.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2007
  2. Hypno Toad

Hypno Toad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I once dreamed having mixed salvia and DXM. It scared the shit outta me...it was so intense with 10x extract, and only about 300mg of DXM. Yep, you guessed it, the DXM makes the salvia last longer. The best way i can describe it is that the DXM primes your brain for the effects of salvia, and lets you feel them very strongly. I remember thinking i had somehow found a combination that would make me end up tripping very hard for a long time and that tweaked the shit out of me. Too bad it was just a dream.

3. deadinthepark

deadinthepark Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A fictitious piece of literature sent to me by a friend of mine who is an insane writer:

"This is an awesome combination. Very manic and intense.

I've done it two or three times, the first time gave way to intense
    visuals(close and open eye). Mostly seeing vines and odd pictures(like
    cave drawings) scrolling infront of me in green light.

It felt like my brain had turned into a snake and was rotating in a spiral inside my head.

Amazingly good feeling.

I remember seeing bugs when I closed my eyes, they were too bizarre to
    explain in words and I do not have an accurate mental image of them now.

When I did it the second time I was in the park around people, I was constantly laughing, moving, running, jumping.

One guy asked me if I was okay.

I said, "Yeah I'm fine." promptly took a hit from my pipe, fell over backwards and jumped up just as quick then did a flip.

It was extremely silly and I really don't think I could control myself."