DXM and sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by amped, Sep 12, 2005.

1. amped

amped Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Let me start out by saying

Woman: 7
    Me: 0

about 2 hours into DXM i called my gf and i went over to her house. after about 10 mins i finnaly got it up but after that i just kept going like the god damn energizer bunny let me tell you.(must say was dry as hell too)If u want to try sex on a drug i recommend this one.

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    What do yo mean by woman 7 me zero. Were you the seventh person she has had sex with, and her your first, or did u give her zeven Os.........hopefully the later :)

3. amped

amped Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    os fo sho haha im her first

4. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've tried having sex on DXM and it was a failure both times (it was
    witht he same person, twice in the same day) and I later learned that
    DXM can inhibit orgasm in men...which is what it did in my case. I was
    sore as hell and so was she the next day as our combined fucking over
    the two times that day was about 3.5 hours.

5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    nice work man. I havent tripped in a while, and i found out that DXM taught me control, so now even off it i can not bust if i want. But my record was

Her: 15
    Me: --

There is a topic around here about it. Did you knowtice when she came u could feel it crazy good?

Muirner

6. janie_vietnam

janie_vietnam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I trip on dxm alot. Sometimes I can get off and sometimes it's like I go numb and can't feel anything, not even touch. My scences feel dulled. Like when you put ice cubes on your ears when you are about to peirce them. Thats how I feel on heavy doses of dxm while having sex. It's like you are prepped and ready for surgey. You have already been injected with the medication to take you to another time and place far, far, away from here. Your pain has slipped away so fast that you feel nothing. Then the surgey begins. Which in my case would be the sex. You can see the doctor doing the surgey and feel him probing you. But it feels like you are underneath layers of clothing and you can only faintly feel his touch. On lower dosesit is not as numb so to speak, and you can enjoy it. But the enviorment can make the difference. If you are someplace that stimulates your tripping, and you get caught up in the visuals, and geometric shapes,....well, you might not pay your man too much attention and he might be pissed off or upset. So to avoid making your man feel like he can't do it like he used too...make sure your focused on him and then go with the flow.

7. Barret VII

Barret VII Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had heard the side effect of "inhibiting orgasm" so the second time I did DXM, (just a small dose, around 100 mg) I tried whacking it the next morning, and it was hard as hell to orgasm. Whacking it is usually fun, but this time it was a pain in the ass. I didn't think that side effect would carry over to the next day, but apparently it did. I wonder what anti-drug girls would think if their boyfriend could go for hours after taking a little DXM.

8. amped

amped Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Damn,

you must have takena 3-4th plateau dose.A single 8ozbottle does the trick for me.

9. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last night was My 7th time with DXM but he has never had sex on it till last night.....the first time was durring the peak and it was OK nothing special the second time was durring the end of the trip and althogh it was a little hard to get up I had the best orgasim of his life, as in no motor function and breathing heavy for about half and hour......truely and amazing substance

10. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    DXM and sex is something I have never really thought too much about. Considering there are not really any sexually stimulanting effects DXM gives off. I use to do DXM about every other couple of days a few summers ago and remembers the boys of the crew she would hangout saying they could never get it up, especially the day after. But I am a girl, so she could be incorrect. Although I have had some good times on DXM, she has never messed around. Usually, I am to confused on what is going on, to think about it, but could imagine it being fun. And with what i've heard, it sounds like it would be really fun seeming as I am a girl, and everyone is talking about how they got there girl to have multiple orgasm, hmm...