Experiences - DXM and Time Dilation

Discussion in 'DXM' started by RoboCop, Dec 7, 2004.

1. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Anyone else get an insane amount of time distortion while using dxm? My friend Gogo used 6oz's of delsym with a bottle of robo gelcaps 3 hours later coming to from what felt like it had been days, he looked at the clock and it said it was 1:00. He still didn't know if this ment a.m. or p.m. He was deeply confused as to what day it was. Finally Gogo realized amazingly it had only been a few hours of an experience that seemed to be days.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007
  2. Curtains

Curtains Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I posted a trip report here and my subject (I call her '342') got the same feeling she took 900mg i think. She wrote down how she was feeling and the time, while she was tripping it seemed as though hours had gone by since the last time she wrote somethying. When she woke up and read it most of her writtings where timed 2 to 5min apart

3. serotonin

serotonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not with small doses, but when I do above 750mg he definitely has NO idea what time it is, or how much has passed. but maybe this is because one is just too messed up to have any idea? im sure if you take enough of anything the same thing can happen...