Combinations - DXM+Cannabis+Salvia

Discussion in 'DXM' started by skmanga, Apr 29, 2007.

1. skmanga

skmanga Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    theres not much talk about this combo on here so i thought i should post this here for people thinking about it
    anyone thinking about it should do it cause its great

SWIM and his 2 friends decided to take DXM last Friday night. They each had about 400-450mg of delsym, about 2 grams of weed, and some 10x salvia. SWIM and his 2 friends have done salvia before and tripped hard on it, but nothing like this night. My friends and I took the DXM around 10 pm, waited about an hour and smoked the first blunt. They walked around for a bit, and decided to go inside. About 2 hours later (by now I was feeling the DXM pretty good) they went to smoke the second blunt and went back inside. The second blunt took everything to a new level once the DXM had fully kicked in, and I was feeling good. They decided to get a gravity bong and take some salvia. SWIM packed a nice bowl and watched the gravity bong fill up with smoke. He took the hit and instantly felt the salvia effects and laid down eyes closed.

I had done salvia 5 or 6 times before this and was pretty much done with salvia. He thought he had gotten everything he could get out of salvia and found the comedown annoying, it gave SWIM a weird feeling and would make him all sweaty. Every time I had done salvia, he would pretty much get a standard salvia trip. I would lay back, close his eyes and get taken to a new world where he would see incredible overwhelming things which were hard to understand and sort of cloudy. He would get the salvia laugh which was an empty laugh that he couldn’t control and made no sense, and he would see things that were larger than life and hard to comprehend like a lot of people.

This time the trip was completely different, it was as if I had reached a new level of understanding through salvia it was like he unlocked its hidden potential. Everything was different the onset, the effects and the comedown, It felt like I had discovered what salvia was really about. Throughout the trip SWIM’s mind was clear and he could take in everything he was seeing. He was seeing what life was really about. I could never before understand the salvia laugh, but he finally got the big joke. The joke is that our way of life in this world has steered so far from how we should really be living. It felt like there was a force trying to stop us from realizing this truth. SWIM now knew why he always laughed on salvia, it made sense, the life we were living was so wrong that all you could do was laugh. We the human race with insight to the mind and to the knowledge I was given under the effects of salvia DXM and weed have the potential to drastically change the world for the better. I felt like ever since humans were put on this planet for some reason we have all been working for the wrong goals. I felt that our minds have to potential to advance infinitely, with space there for us to use once we get to the point of interstellar travel. It was so funny because you could see how different and better life could and should be.

SWIM understood that everyone is the same person. Our brains are all the same, they contain the same information. Our brains hold the answers to everything and it is possible to unlock them. Essentially all we are doing through human achievements and technological advancements is unlocking our brains slowly, but the method in which we choose to do so is wrong. We have chosen a brute force method which is long and arduous and in the end pointless because on that path we would loose so much from what life could be. Our brains are all a copy of one greater consciousness that gave us life, kind of like an experiment, and gave us space as our grounds to advance. We have all unlocked a unique part of the brain which makes us who we are. We can’t see that because were living too much for ourselves and not as one, our brains have the potential to be opened up and become one. Everything made sense, why space is so big for no reason, why our lives are so short compared to how everything else in space works. If you look at the human race as a whole you can see that we are going to be here for a long time, we have the potential to live longer than our sun will burn. By that time we will probably have the technology to find better planets to live on and in the end we can conquer space. We should all be living as one working toward the same goal. Hurting another will only result in hurting yourself. If everyone stopped thinking so much about themselves and put all their effort into making the world better everything would change.
    I feel like the human race needs to start over from the start, our way of life has been ingrained so deep into minds, its like were brainwashing ourselves from birth involuntarily and unknowingly that for any change to occur everyone in the world would have to come to this realization.

After those first 5-10 minutes when the salvia trip starts coming down and you slowly come back to this world I found himself getting up but still feeling the effects of salvia strongly. I could lay back down close my eyes and go back to that world when I would normally be feeling sweaty and weird with an empty body high. At that time SWIM’s friend decided he would now take salvia. He packed a bowl in the gravity bong and took the hit, just like SWIM he felt the effects instantly and got in his bed and closed his eyes. I was still feeling the salvia and decided also to lie down and I got sent back to the salvia world. SWIM soon could see his friend next to him. He was part of the life stream, part of the same consciousness just like SWIM. SWIM and his friend were both in that world together their brains were linked. I could see that his friend now knew everything I had realized and SWIM’s friend was laughing hysterically. After SWIM’s friend’s comedown they were both talking like crazy for a while, trying to put words to everything they had went through. As little as it would probably make sense to anyone else we both knew everything we were saying and to SWIM’s surprise they could clearly process it all. Even though it seemed like they had both learned so much, it felt as if they had barely scratched the surface. To fully understand everything they would both have to go to that world under those conditions and take more information back with them every time.

What I went through has made him believe that through this experience people can change for the better, it would be like living in a new world. It feels like anyone can go through what SWIM experienced under the same circumstances and mindset. All of this has changed what I thought of salvia. Instead of being done with salvia I feel like he just found out what salvia is really about and has a lot left to learn.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Did any of the subjects feel any fear, dysphoria, or sensation from their body that something was wrong?

I ask because Salvinorin A is a kappa opiod receptor agonist, and I had a frightening experience with DXM and codeine. Codeine affects the mu receptors more than the kappa, but I don't really know what that means.

By all accounts, salvia is fairly safe on its own... but who knows what can be dangerous when mixed.

ECL

3. skmanga

skmanga Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    everyone was alright
    the 3rd friend of my the one not mentioned in the story was feelin wierd on DXM before the salvia
    it was his first time on dxm he weighs like 125 pounds and he had a good dose for him like 440mg
    whenever they played music he couldnt take it and left the room, he said he felt like he was gonna have a panic attack
    at first he wasnt planning on doing salvia but he did and he was ok the whole time

after that day I feel like the more he gets to that state of mind (dxm+weed+salvia) the more hes gonna learn and ultimately change for the better
    if you read the story with an open mind and are willing to experience it you can learn alot and def change

SWIM feel like this can be a world changing thing.
    its not really out of the question,
    when people in this world can be brainwashed to belive anything. People believe in anything from god, to commiting terrorist acts as the right thing.

SWIM belives as much as religion and other things can influence people to behave and act certain ways, what I went through can have an even more profound impact on someones life, and on a worldwide scale it can change everything.

4. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    swims noticed that whenever he smokes ANYTHING on dxm its powers are increased 7 fold,swims tried anadanthra columbrina(sp?) many times and felt nothing only once he tried it on dxm did he start to feel the high.also crappy pot gets you high like some of the best pot swims smoked.

5. El Calico Loco

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That's true, fnord. It's even true with tobacco. I get one hell of a buzz when he smokes a cig on DXM. It's not a good buzz, though; it tends to make him agitated and dysphoric.

I remember reading somewhere that DXM can block tolerance to other drugs. This would explain why one gets drunk or high more quickly when on it. It would also mean that one needs to be extremely careful mixing anything else with DXM (and let's face it, dex shouldn't be mixed with most drugs, period). Anyone know where I might have read this? I can't remember. Could even have been the DXM FAQ.

Glad to hear that it went well for your test subjects, skmanga. I agree that psychedelics could change the world for the better if used in the right way. I suspect that's why they're illegal.

ECL

6. skmanga

skmanga Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its kinda like the dxm+weed combo tames salvia down from just plain crazy stuff,
    to crazy stuff that you undertsand it made it so much clearer and longer for SWIM

SWIM highly recommends that combo

its not like I go out and tries any random drug mix
    theres wasnt much info on dxm+salvia+weed
    My friends and I were experienced with all 3 so we decided to go for it

7. El Calico Loco

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sounds like it went fine. Swim may try this some time at low dosages.

I am just wary because he's had bad experiences with mixing dex and other things. Weed and nitrous have been fine. 2C-I was incredible, visually, but far too overstimulating. Same with 2C-E. Mixing DXM with codeine led to his first and only drug-related collapse*. He urges caution.

ECL
    (* Not counting alcohol. :))

8. .rar

.rar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

"In recent animal studies, N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonists such as MK-801 and ketamine have been shown to enhance the antinociceptive effects of morphine without increasing side effects and also prevented the development of morphine tolerance." http://www.cja-jca.org/cgi/content/full/51/9/905

9. skmanga

skmanga Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if only dxm could kill your weed tolerance permanently

10. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    When combining DXM with other drugs, be careful. Combinations with serotonin reuptake inhibitors (MDMA, other psychedelics, many antidepressants), sympathomimetics (stimulants, most psychedelics) and MAO inhibitors (Harmala, many antidepressants, 2C-T-x, AMT, AET, 5-MEO-AMT, etc.) are considered dangerous.

11. Euthanatos93420

Euthanatos93420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is a combination I have read about around here from only a few minor mentions. It is a combination SWIM intends to try. I have experience with all three. Combinations except DXM+Salvia or all three. Anyone have anecdotals? Advice? Swim plans on using Agent Lemon and dosing an upper second plataue. 40x extract. With some fairly potent weed. Now the latter may sound a bit extreme but I have experience with these potencies and measures in minutia. Plan is to toke about about an hour to 1.5 hrs into DXM and Salvia roughly 5-10 minutes later and proceed with minimal hits of Salvia till he 'jumps over the fence'. I am knowledgable of the proper methods of using Salivas (torch+WP). Salvia was an extremely pleast experience for me due to an ability to remain calm and just let himself go into 'the void'. Any comments, anecdotals, advice etc. are welcome. Swim like to know as much as possible before he embarks on such spiritual quests (as they inevitably are for Swim). Anecdotals and such were very helpful to Swim in being prepared (as much as one can be for his first Saliva experience) for Salvia usage. On that note, thank you to all in this forum, you have been an invaluble asset that has greatly increased the power and effect of swim's experiences.

Yes, I have been 'thinking it over' for about a four months now. No real urgency about the deal, but he's definately planning on it. I believe he may set out to do it within the next month or so but it really depends on how things work out and when he can allocate a whole day to the quest. As far as the potency. I am familiar and experienced with 40x and will measure out interval dosages before the DXM kicks in in spill proof capped bowls (brass bowls & acrylic WP) so as to be sure of the experience and not waste each hit as it is only good on the first hit. The intervals will be small and he will wait to return till consuming the next interval with perhaps another bowl of MJ somewhere in one of the intervals and plan on having another bowl of MJ later on as the effects of salvia dissipate.

As far as the timing, I would like everything to peak together when he 'jumps the fence'. Certainly if anything were to go wrong and he felt a sort of 'bad trip' coming on he would be able to back out easily by just not cosuming the fence jumping hit.

Unlike most of the posts I have read concerning Salvia experiences, I have had and extremely pleasant experience. He would certainly not describe it as 'euphoric' the way he would some stains and usage methods of MJ; however, euphoria never was his goal. OOBE's and dissociation have been the primary goal. A various number of rituals will be preformed by Swim to create a nuetral and relaxed environment conducive to a spiritual 'vision' quest. What Swim intends to 'see' is really a moot point as Salvia hasn't 'shown' him anything. Nor did he fully consciously comprehend the experience the first time he used Salvia. However the spiritual, psychological and magickal changes were extremely profound in Swim's life thereafter and months later continue to manifest. Certainly he does not attribute these changes and epiphanies entirely to that one salvia experience. It is more, he feels, that the experience opened door that made the changes conducive and more profound. It amplified the events and their profundity.

There are of course a few things Swim needs to do before attempting this. My experience with DXM has been with CCC's whihc he has since leanred is a no-no. He is preparing Agent lemon and Means to measure what plataue he intends for. Moreover requires a bit more research on consuming the DXM for desired effects. However sometime within the next month or two he plans for this all to come about and will revive this thread when it does with a full and articulate report through the account of yours truly.

I believe this was the post he read a few months ago that has led him to consider this combination. The unconcious revelations that he has been connecting with since in bit and pieces seem to match the epiphany to a large degree that You describes. The true purpose of Swim's dissociative experience is a visit to the 'akashic library'. There are several knowledges he wishes to procure there and swiy's epiphany sounds a lot like he he stepped into the akashic library and had a look around from the lobby. Swim more or less knows what he is looking for and feels the timeless effect of Salvia may allow him access to what he seeks. For those unfamiliar with the Akashic library (or even those familiar with it...) Swim's understanding (Or: Paradigm) is that it is Consensum majorum memorium (Major agreed memory...more or less...). Any input would be heartily welcome.

12. El Calico Loco

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim tells me that smoking Salvia whilst on the 3rd plateau of DXM made the world melt around him. He hasn't yet succeeded in breaking through with Salvia on its own. DXM and cannabis has been erratic - wonderful at times and terrible at others.

ECL

13. Euthanatos93420

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim's experience with cannibus & DXM is fairly consistant and not unpleasant. In fact I wouldn't think of DXMing without cannibus. However if You want to break through with salvia Swiy's gotta do it right. 40x, torch & WP. Bu thats just swim's opinion, he broke through in his first session on the 4th hit.

14. midzor

midzor Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My cat is a highly experienced user of Salvia and recently had her best Salvia trip whilst peaking on DXM one night last week.

AMAZING, did I say best Salvia trip? I meant BEST TRIP EVER! (and I never ever would have though i'd say that about Salvia...)

btw: When she takes salvia, she always goes to the same place over and over again and was so happy to have the gaps filled in whilst on DXM.

If Salvia doesnt usually scare the shit outta you, I'd recommend the combo with a sitter present of course.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  15. Euthanatos93420

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    HOLY COW!~~

:D

How does one explain being a fiber on a paper press and being the words "Thanks for playing anyway..." at the same time? At the same time being just the carpet that everyone walk on...

It's truly inexplicable.

Swim rode his bike for about half an hour in a wonderful and heavy dex afterglow.

Swim Dosed Dex @ roughly 8pm. Swim's friends hit the sack about10 after playing some mortal combat with him on the SNES. Then Swim put in Zelda. I had many profound and deep philisophical insights. I feltsober enough to ride his bike about 3:45 am and went to the store to buy some smokes then hit the road and took a shortcut through the woods even. It was overcast so there was very little moonlight. I was amazed at how well he preformed actually. Expecially now as he is still experiencing on tilitin' afterglow. Swim make more observations later.