Effects - DXM euphoria compared to Ecstasy?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by LSD-25, May 2, 2007.

1. LSD-25

LSD-25 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM absolutely loves DXM. He's been to the second and third plataeu phase(which he didnt like 3 much) and there's nothing better that he has done than a 2nd plataeu DXM trip. When with friends, its absolutely phenomenal. He's beyond happy, everything is as beautiful as it can get, he simply couldn't be in a better mood. It's overwhelming, SWIM never saw true love or beauty until he did DXM.

But he wonders how the euphoria is compared to the great Ecstasy. I'm sure it's better, but goodness gracious you feel amazing on DXM.

2. Xcrement1

Xcrement1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
  3. Japan Four

Japan Four Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Euphoria compared to Ecstasy?

It's a tricky thing to answer because even with something known for it's euphoria, ecstasy, there can be huge individual differences. I would say there have been times on DXM where the euphoria has been much more than that on some of his rolls. But for the most part SWIXcrement is right in saying the MDMA feeling is much more pronounced

4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Euphoria compared to Ecstasy?

Actually I used to find the first/second plateau euphoria 'e' feeling period (where I would be jumping around dancing before the trip started getting extremely trippy, euphoria lessened, and swim needs to lay down) to be fairly reminiscent of MDMA.

The energy level you have can be very similar, and the euphoria can feel somewhat like MDMA, except its not nearly as intense as an MDMA peak at any time and you don't have all the extreme empathy of course.

The disassociation / hallucinatory aspect of DXM also differentiates the euphoria from MDMA quite a bit. You feel good most likely at that point of the experience, but the trip starts to come up behind you.

5. swimswims

swimswims Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I may be wrong but were'nt people dealing Dxm as E in clubs? The euphorias gotta be close if somebodys gonna sell Dxm as E

6. Garuccio

Garuccio Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My friend hasn't ever done E but wants to =\ he doesn't get huge amounts of euphoria from dxm, but more a sense of perfect being. Everything is perfect, beautiful, alright. Nothing matters at all, nothing to worry about or care about. He loves that part about dxm, from what he's heard about e though, he thinks it would be a lot more euphoric.

7. LunarSpider

LunarSpider Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hello everyone

I have used MDMA and DXM many times.

Lower plateau's definitely have a similar feeling to X, but not as intense and the serotonin is not being as released as fast, also their is more of an effect on dopamine with MDMA then DXM.

I have not used MDMA in quite some time due to the fact every time he gets some it usually not the real deal. When buying MDMA on the street it usually mixed with Dramamine, Methamphetamine, even dxm, but sometimes it does not contain any MDMA at all, just chemical combinations that may mimic its effects to an extent.

It's a possibility that the x you took in the past may have had DXM in it mixed with a stimulant, that is why it feels like a similar feeling, to be completely safe its always good to test the pills.

Swim enjoys the euphoric feeling from low dose dxm trips and it is the closest you could probably get to MDMA's empathy with any other drug.

8. guterkamerad

guterkamerad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My hamster can't say it's ever done MDMA or laced MDMA but when my hamster first started DXM and taking 6-10 corcidin pills it felt the best euphoria (and the only) my hamster has ever had. When my hamster upped to the whole box (16) and even after having a horrible trip, the after glow made it feel godly the next day...

9. BritneysBuddy

BritneysBuddy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The Explorer has tried both. He's taken doses of MDMA as high as 250mg, and has experienced truly glowing, euphoric moments at the lower plateaus of DXM. He too was reminded of MDMA. It never hit those divine peaks of MDMA, of course -- nothing can top pure MDMA -- but as a 'poor man's ecstasy,' it's really not bad at all. Plus MDMA is gone when it's gone -- DXM has a gorgeous afterglow for the next day that, in some respects, make it superior to MDMA for certain situations. Especially with music, The Explorer has found that DXM is fantastic, and it's part of why DXM is one of his favorite drugs.