DXM Messing with SWIM (+Codeine)

Discussion in 'DXM' started by highganja99, Dec 28, 2006.

1. highganja99

highganja99 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    After Taking DXM SWIM get's no rush off ritalin for a couple of days, smoking cigarette's is different also.

Another thing is I took 510mg this morning without eating but it took at least two hours for the effects to take place, it seems the more I wait for the effects the longer DXM takes to kick in, DXM kicks in always when it's unexpected too.

if I had taken 500mg Codeine Phosphate last nite with 90mg DXM to boost the experience would that have cause the delay in absorption?

Oh also swim keeps seeing street lights flicker on and off when they are off, is this due to DXM or is SWIM just crazy.

Thanks

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: DXM Messing with SWIM

500mg of codeine?? That would knock someone out cold! I'm guessing SWIM must have a whopping tolerance to opiates going on here. Also the experimental dosages being studied with narcotics/DXM is more along the line of 15 - 30mg of DXM to potentiate narcotics and reduce tolerance to their analgesic effectiveness.

My advice to I am to refrain from further experiments for at least a month to get the tolerance down towards baseline.

3. highganja99

highganja99 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium

Sorry SWIM Should Specify it was 400mg Codeine and 60mg DXM then about half an hour later 100mg Codeine and 30mg DXM - It was to see if DXM would accentuate analgesia as you said.

I have done 500mg Codeine Only, The First time I felt he had overdone it, but now it's SWIM's normal dose.

SWIM's supposed high opiate tolerance may be due to SWIM's past Benzodiazepine experimentation.

4. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Tell your test subject to be very careful mixing codeine and DXM. Read my post "DXM + Codeine: a trip report and a word of caution" further down the forum. My friend I had a Near Death Experience and scared the hell out of his girlfriend with this combination.

ECL