DXM & Piperazines & Stimulants: Is this a good idea? Ever done?

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by stjbm06, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stjbm06

stjbm06 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Basically, I think that -- a small-medium DXM dose (200-550 mgs) & Piperazine combo, & a Stimulant like AMP or caffeine or ephedra -- might be extremely fun and interesting. The euphoric, music-enhancing, and dissassociative/stoned/floating feelings associated with Dextromethorphan should be a good synergistic blend with the empathy/psychedelic/mental/body/trippy effects of the Piperazines...

Also, a huge percentage of Ecstasy pills around the world contain DXM, along with various stimulants like ephedra, caffeine, meth, etc... Now that the Piperazines are showing up in lots of pills, I believe it just makes logical sense that these might be a good/interesting combination that would be a very fun high (if one likes DXM, which I do but is getting fairly bored with).

I am not a neurochemistry/physiology expert, however, and wants to know what the proposed blend would do to the body... It seems that NOBODY ON THE INTERNET HAS EVER TRIED THIS BLEND AND REPORTED ON IT!!!! I would elect to be the first guinea pig for this, but wants to have some guidance from fellow like-minded experimentors who know their shit more than swim!! ;)
    Would there be any serious dangers/toxicity associated with this (other than mild nausea, headaches, vomiting)? What would be the major effects on neurotransmitters/brain/body? Would there be a nice blend of dopamine and serotonin release? Does anyone see any dangerous contraindications with such a blend? Anything to watch out for or any other suggestions? What piperazines does You think might be the best candidates to mix with DXM and Stimulants (AMP or Caffeine or ephedra)??

that is all. good day! ;)

peace

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Mixing stimulants with DXM can have fatal consequences. This is a terrible idea. Do your homework before you kill someone.

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.