Effects - DXM Plateaus?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by jal8712, Oct 18, 2006.

1. jal8712

jal8712 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey all im new to forum, but im not really new to dxm. I has done this many times. he was a "junkie" as you say in snurfs. he never really understood the Plateaus and how they are. he has taking up to 2500mlg dosage and had fun. he became unconcious for a while i guess but i couldnt even walk. people had to carry from the hallways in school to be taking away. he tripped for about 10 hours not nowing. unable to talk sometime not knowing. he would like to know where you can go to find the Plateaus thanks

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: dxm Plateau

Running a search for "dxm faq" by William White should yield the DXM FAQ which describes the plateaus pretty well. There should be a copy of it on Erowid as well.

Read up a bit on it before using DXM again, 2500 mg is a pretty high dose...it could actually be dangerous or fatal for some people. Really anything over 1000 mg is potentially hazardous, physically. Lower doses than what You tried might be much more enjoyable, not to mention safe, for you. Around 350 mg would get You to the second plateau, for example. 2500 mg would put You at the 4th plateau if SWIM's not mistaken, which can involve out of body experiences, loss of perception of the world, etc. So be safe, and PM me if you have trouble locating the FAQ online.

3. jal8712

jal8712 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: dxm Plateau

I did start on 500mg for his 1st experience. but swim built such a tolerance after a while. he had to keep upping it more by more and swim as i know has been alright. I has probaly takin 1500+mg dosage id say like 25-30 times. even know how swim hardly does this id say once a month swim cant take 500mg to get anything I has to take atleast 1000mg 2 feel anything.