1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Combinations - DXM Polistirex and Lemon Juice

Discussion in 'DXM' started by BurrXM, Mar 2, 2011.

1. BurrXM

BurrXM Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So, my cat plans on taking 900mgs of DXM Polistirex this weekend in the form of Delsym 12 Hour Syrup. He was wondering that since Polistirex is supposed to dissolve in stomach acids and be timed release, would say mixing the Delsym and acidic lemon juice cause the plastic coating of the DXM Polistirex to break down and released in a shorter amount of time then if he just consumed the syrup?

2. Mr. Mcneal

Mr. Mcneal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    My pet monkey has heard of people doing this before with some success. What they did was take delsym and dilute it with about one liter of water per bottle. Wait for the polistirex to settle to the bottom, then siphon the extra water off until you're left with murky dxm-water. Next mix one part dxm-water with two parts lemon juice. (Try to find lime juice as it has a lower Ph, or better yet pure citric acid.) Then down the whole thing.

Probably wouldn't work as well ad Hbr, but it hits faster than delsym alone.

3. PowerfulMedicine

PowerfulMedicine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    A nefarious n'er-do-well that I have observed has had success with a similar procedure to that of your cat's Burr. He mixed the Delsym with some coca cola and let it sit over night. The "trip" was still weak, but it hit him in two hours instead of three.

4. BurrXM

BurrXM Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    My cat tried this a few days after the original post. It helped speed up the effects and intensify them slightly. He only saw mild CEVs and no visuals but his vision was very distorted, as were sounds. A great time but nothing mind blowing. Gelcaps are his next quest for a more intense journey.