Effects - DXM polistyrex and DXM hydrobromide combo

Discussion in 'DXM' started by als5555, Aug 6, 2005.

1. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my friend gave him a bottle of delsym, swim already had 2 bottles of gellcaps. he swallowed 30 pills and the bottle of delsym which is about 540mgs. this isn't a half bad combo. for those of you who love the omplete loss od motor skills this is great. i took it all at ten pm, began to feel it at eleven. basically what the polistyrex did was make the trip last a lot longer, and gave it a heavy drunk feeling (more than normal on dxm hehe). a normal tip length for me is 4-6 hours, the delsym made it last for twelve easily. has anyone else tried this?

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have many o post about that, check out my topic. Anyways, the thing i've found out if you take Delsym, and then only like 150mg of DXM you will trip nice and hard. In DXM experiences my final trip was a delsym and DXM trip

Muirner

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    How was your trip in total? 540mg + 450mg = DAMN GOOD TRIP.

The only thing with delsym is that sense it is a polistyrex it dosent break down into DXO as fast. So with Delsym it is more DXM less DXO and if you take HBr ontop of that it's more DXO less DXM.

Muirner

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
  4. stoveandshoe

stoveandshoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    DXM HBr + DXM Polistyrex

I have been experimenting with various ways to reach plateau 4, which he has had quite a bit of difficulty doing.

He was wondering, if anyone has ever attempted mixing (for an example) Zicam and Delsym. He would also note that he was going to be attempting to add grapefruit juice into the mix.

He thinks this could make an interesting extended experience, but he also thinks dosing would be harder, due to much of it depending on how fast his body metabolises the polistyrex.

Any experiences with mixing HBr and poli are welcome, as well as any tricks people have heard work well for reaching plateau 4 (aside from empty stomach)