DXM Potentiaters

Discussion in 'DXM' started by csharpprogrammer, Jan 23, 2007.

1. csharpprogrammer

csharpprogrammer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Are there any substances that I could use to potentiate his DXM experience or perhaps something I could take to speed digestion and absorbtion. What SWIM really wants is something that would be similiar to taking grapefruit juice with benzodiazepines.​

2. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    DXM doesn't combine well with many substances besides pot, and it is readily available and relativly cheap. Probably more trouble than it's worth.

3. mouthwater

mouthwater Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Grapefruit juice potentiates DXM trips.

4. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim tells me that tobacco can strongly potentiate a DXM trip, but that it also gives him nausea and causes the trip to take on a harsh edge that's not there without it.

The best combo he's found is DXM, followed by cannabis during the peak, followed by nitrous. He says it's absolute euphoria. He repeats cannabis and nitrous inhalation as desired.

He also tells me that 2C-I and DXM was an incredible combination - more visual and delusional than anything else he's tried - but advises against it. DXM causes both the release of and prevents the reuptake of serotonin; one really doesn't need another serotonin reuptake inhibitor in the mix. Not to mention the cardiovascular issues caused by taking two stimulants at once. Even low doses felt toxic to him. He says that miniscule doses - say, 5mg 2C-I and 50mg DXM - seem fine, but don't really go anywhere.

ECL