Combinations - DXM + psychedelics

Discussion in 'DXM' started by 8thProphet, Jan 4, 2007.

1. 8thProphet

8thProphet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some time ago SWIM unintentionally took 1 blotter of LSD while tripping on 1,5 gram of DXM and found effect rather interesting.
    So, he took a little deeper exploration of possibilities of combining LSD and various tryptamines and phentylamines, for example LSA, DPT, 2C-I.
    As a result there emerged conclusion: dissasociative effect of DXM in some bizare way potentiates psychodelic and, especially, visual aspect of trip on these substances. The feeling is, that DXM "opens" some new susception capabilities.
    For example, when combining acid with 1 gram DXM, effect from 1 hit is far more overwhelming than 5 hits of acid alone. Or 20 miligrams of DPT (snorted) + 1,2 grams of DXM results in MASSIVE visual distortions. Even 150 miligrams of DPT can not compare with this.
    Please, share your findings in this area!

2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Re: Dextromethorphan Hbr +

I would find it kinda unlikely that while on 1.5g of DXM You would have noticed the 1 hit of LSD too much tbh...

3. 8thProphet

8thProphet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Dextromethorphan Hbr +

That was exactly what my thought, when he first time took LSD with DXM. DXM was wearing off (3-4 hour tripping) so he decided to took one blotter just to trip a little bit more, but the result was like thunder from blue skies.
    BTW, there was present other SWIM, who also experienced same thing.