1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Paraphernalia - e-cigarettes and meth?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by shwakchronicles, Feb 26, 2013.

1. shwakchronicles

shwakchronicles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from California, U.S.A.
    heres a new one... the other day i was at my friends house and he pulled out one of those electronic cigarettes and filled it with meth that he mixed together with that tobacco flavored oil. he kept going on and on about how cool it was cuz you could hit it in public and no one would know, personally im not convinced it even works.... so my question is this- can one succesfully smoke meth in an electronic cigarette?

2. Nicnac

Nicnac Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It seems possible. Everything I can find on the temperature the atomizer reaches seems most get hotter than meths melting point. It seems to vary depending on how many volts the e cigarettes is and how hard you suck.

3. Willyzh

Willyzh Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was waiting for someone else to respond but I would've said the same thing.

Don't you believe your friends? Did he blow out clouds and did the e-cigarette's contents diminish?

People I have been around would've just said to the friend, "No way dude! You gotta let me try that!"

Much easier and more reliable results than asking a website, not that I would encourage anyone to partake in any illegal activity or ingest illicit substances, but you could've told us whether it worked or not instead of vice-versa.

You could search "vaping with e-cigarette" and read more here, too: https://drugs-forum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3703948

Or here: https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147717&highlight=vaping+e-cigarette

Initial search results seem to indicate that it's possible, but the material that you intend to vaporize has to be vapable (obvious I know) and it should dissolve in the typical smoking medium. (tobacco oil)

It seems your friend was on to something- why else would he waste meth attempting this?

4. jennyfkn5

jennyfkn5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have a friend who has a friend that smokes meth in e cigs all the time . She says she draws it up in a syringe just like if she was going to inject it. Then she puts it in the e cig with the oil. She uses half oil and half meth. And Abracadabra! There u have it.