E with ulcer?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by sonerer, Jul 4, 2005.

1. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I’ve had a stomach ulcer for about 7 - 8 months and its just
    kind of healing up.

All my friends started doing e about the same time I got my stomach ulcer and I
    haven’t been able to take any since I assume it would rip my stomach to shreds.

But I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the issue of drugs and
    ulcers.

I’ve done k and speed while I’ve had my ulcer and they didn’t seem to affect my
    stomach as they were snorted (but I can’t really remember). Anyone knows if
    snorting e would be ok for stomach. It may sound stupid because <st1:City><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:City>
    not digesting it, but smoking fucks my stomach and <st1:City><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:City>
    not digesting that.

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That is a good question. MDMA is a stimulant and increases blood-pressure. Not knowing your medical condition with your ulcer, such as was/is it a perforated variety, I would say steer clear of any substance that would raise your blood-pressure and discuss this with your physician. You don't want to aggravate a bleeding ulcer by having your B.P. cause you to pop any capillaries in your stomach. Same goes for speed. Talk to your doc. A few hours of chemical enjoyment is not worth a few days/weeks in the hospital - right?

3. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeh thats what ive been worried about. Ulcer isnt bleeding though its jsut pissing me off, just small.

4. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You could eventually let the pill dissolve under your tongue in order to consume it sublingually.

The taste will probably awfull, but like that the impact on your stomach can probably be reduced.

Take care

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    It really depends on the quality of the pill. I don't imagine a good, clean pill would cause much damage, but a dirty pill would tear your stomach to shit. Find out what kind of pills they are, and ask around to see if their clean or whatever. Ideally, you could use a testing kit but only the pros have them.

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    if you are snorting it, or it is in your mouth, you are digesting some of it (the drip) and pure MDMA can indeed cause gastric hyperacidity.

you are better off abstaining until you get the all-clear, but if you are still insistant on using MDMA, consider taking a few antacids for the ride.
    Edited by: nanobrain

7. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it does tend to make SWIM's tummy very acidic, so imagine can be a problem...

8. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    Plug it [​IMG]

9. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "SWIM" snorted it last night, stomach feels alright just abit of
    rumbling today. Just as bad as smoking a cig the night before pretty
    much.

But it was worth it :D, wont be doing 1 for awile though.

10. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bit more disrupted than i thought actually. Should SWIM ry disolving it in liquid next time ?

11. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    I think you should just crush it up put it in a cap and plug it, don't send anything down that stomach :)

If you've waited 7-8 months for it to start healing up you should make sure to keep it fresh. Either plug it or forget about it until your stomach is fine.Edited by: Cuberun

12. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Man... its not going up the arse!

13. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ulcers can be caused by increased blood-pressure to the many small blood vessels in the stomach causing them torupture. If this is the type of ulcer you have, then ANY type of CNS stimulant is contra-indicated. No matter HOW you take it. This is something to discuss with your physician. Look into a beta-blocker like propanolol for such to help healing.

14. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What would a beta-blocker do?

15. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    i have a friend who developed a stomach ulcer after abusing e... best to steer clear til its healed. look on the bright side - you know how good e is now, so when you do eventually take it again, so youll be wired for it itll be great [​IMG]

16. GreyApple

GreyApple Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hmmm I would wait till your fully recoverd until going any further with any drugIMO

17. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I'll answer the real question here, disregard a re-treaded statement, and pose this to the general audience. A beta-blocker reduces blood-pressure allowing the damaged capiliaries to heal faster. They are also used for many, many other purposes as well. Try a Google search for additional information.

18. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeh decided to wait a month b4 taking nething.

I cant find any info about beta-blockers doign nething for a stomach
    ulcers, just treatment for heart disease. I think the doctor would have
    told me about them if he'd think they would help.

19. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Stomach still hasn't recovered from the damage that the green mitsa did...

I suggest anyone with a Stomach Ulcer should do any drugs untill they have recovered... not even once!

20. roidrage

roidrage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    when i first started taking pills i was fine but a about a year later i now cant stop throwing up when i take them and sometimes cant even drink water without chucking it back up and later on in the night theres usally abit of blood coming up, but i dont know if its related to excasty