Easiest/Best Way To crush e pills???????

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Unsolved, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I was just looking around on the board here and he saw very little about idea's on how to break up pills. Specifically mdma pressed pills. I know some people have access to a pill crusher, however he was curious to know what other ways or idea's you members had???? What method works best for you??

2. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Get a mortar and a pestil and crush the hell out of it :D

thats what I do...

3. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Mortar and pestle works extremely well. A good alternative is take a piece of paper and lay it over the pill. Take a glass bottle and really ground it in to the pill through the piece of paper. Go over it many times. Take off the paper and gather your powder. Scrape if necesary.

4. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Drugstores sell an item which is excellent for this. They're called, appropriately enough, "pill-crushers."

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Get a dollar bill and cover the pill. Then get a quarter and crush the pill and rub over it a few times. Easiest way to crush a pill ;).......you just cannot spend that last $1.25 on pills :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  6. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    one of the easiest and most convenient methods, if you're gerbil don't have any of the tools mentioned above, what my gerbil does is either take two spoons and put the pill inbetween them as his hand covers the sides just incase any pieces might want to fly out..
    - crush the pills with the spoon then lay it out on a hard flat surface and either take your debit card and dice it up (which takes time), or, place the flat side of a knife and push down on the tab.. push down with a knife and you'll get powder chunked up nice enough to finish it off with the sharp edge, or, your debit card..

hope that helped

7. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Is this how people become Gold Members? by asking and answering questions like this???

OK here's a cool idea.

No more suggestions on how to crush up a fucking pill. Just "crush" it up just like you suggested in the question. Problem solved. Pill "crushed."

I think 5 techniques is sufficient. Jesus.

8. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    CrookedEye refers him to the How many drug forums members does it take to screw in a lightbulb thread... https://drugs-forum.com/threads/16603
    :) :D

Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  9. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    It's still better just swallowing them!

10. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    That's really cool, thanks crooked eye for including that.

11. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    that is pretty cool crooked.

12. glitterfly

glitterfly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    split the pill in 1/4s then throw that shit in a folded up piece of paper then bang it with a lighter with the lighter vertical, shake the folded paper a little to mix stuff up, then put the lighter on it's side (horizontal) and slide it over the paper back and forth a few times to crush any remaining chunks :snort:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  13. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I think this thread should have been answered with a question.. WHY?!?!?!

is You going to purify it, or do you plan to blow it? If You plans to blow it then you might want to consider that 400mg pill you have, may only contain 75-100mg of active MDMA, that means You would be blowing a whole lot of CRAP. Pills like this are made for swallowing, or, if your a chick, stick it in your bum.. get it nice and numb for special treats and exotic explorations. =D

14. napoleon in rags

napoleon in rags Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    This method doesn't work very well for hard-pressed pills ISHO, you will almost always end up breaking the paper and causing a mess. It's the best method for Coca, however :snort:

If you can't find a simple plastic pill crusher (or a morter and pestel), then it's easy to use a shot glass and a screwdriver for really easy crushing. Just split the pill into 4's, put them in the shot glass, and crush them up with the handle of the screwdriver (make sure it's the kind with a ball-end handle, not a flat-end)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  15. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    To this date I hasnt come across a pill that couldnt be crushed by just pressing down hard on it with a creditcard. Swim brakes his pills in halve and does 1 halve at the time.
    Press down hard on the pill and rotate the card while you feel it crumble, this way you will get the thinnest grain which means a much smoother snort (im assuming thats the end goal).
    Ow almost forgot, swim also always uses a glass surface to do the crushing on.

16. stealthtracer7

stealthtracer7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Easiest/Best Way To crush pills???????

SWIM told me that after much research and experience, one of the quickest and easiest ways to do this is to use a clean envelope, a round glass jar, and any counter top or flat level surface. Place the pills in the envelope and roll the jar until desired crushing is accomplished.

17. zenchicken

zenchicken Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Mortar and pestle is the way to go.

However if you're on the go I find plastic is better than paper (paper can get tears more easily). What I usually do is, grab the plastic that wraps a cigarette pack (you know, the plastic that covers the bottom half of the pack), it will be the perfect "shape" for a container. Throw your pill inside, fold plastic over, smash it neatly with a glass, repeat process.

It's also a great way to split a pill in a half / quarter if you don't wanna get residue on your mouth, just bite it over the plastic :)

18. SunriseReaper

SunriseReaper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Canada
    I use to use a plastic card of some sorts and a lighter. Much more practiale than carry a motar and pestle around with you ; p

19. xr3dx7

xr3dx7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    I do not like using his pill crusher on E pills because some E pills have a funky smell to them and cleaning pill crushers can be a real pain sometimes. Swim normally uses a dollar bill and a lighter. Works for the most part. Smash it in a few times then aggressively rub the lighter over the dollar and in know time at all you have E powder. But i will say blowing E depending on whats in it can really burn and have a really crappy taste. If you wanna blow mdma you should try and get your hands on Molly. I did it for the first time this week and found it a lot cleaner high then E especially if your going to blow it down