Comedown - Easing of Comedown, of Side Effects and Sleeping After Cocaine use

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Andrushka, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Andrushka

Andrushka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been snorting lines all day yesterday and probably went through a gram and a half before I decided I'd stop at around 9 pm. Amazingly 1.5 hours later I was sound asleep and woke up at 10 this morning refreshed and ready for a new day! This is what I did:

1. 1 cup of Hot green tea, and some honey on a spoon. Just keep pounding the honey.

2. Jerk it

3. Clear out your nose-snort water and blow.

4. Shower/Jerk it

5. Watch TV

6. Jerk it

Go to bed!!!

I'm gonna do this every time now!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  2. Jingleballicks

Jingleballicks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No Iagree, and this is why jerking it (or even better sex)DOES help (some what).

Because all the chemicals in your body that are released throught the day never leave the blood stream. Back in the day when you got a shot of adrenaline you'd use it. You'd run off and kill the lemer or what have you. But now in our world now-a-days, you can't always use your dopamines and your adrenaline and what ever else chemicals your brain releases. You can't freak out and kill your boss when he pisses you off. So these chemicals stay, and stress you out.

*Which explaine why most 9-5'ers, or Suits , as I like to call them, are stressed, always frustrated, and no time to vent this frustration.*

But when you exercise (running or swimming is ideal)or have sex, these chemicals are released from the body.But I wouldn't recommend heavy or rough sex, any even light exercise while coke is active in your system.

disclaimer: Not sure if that includes chemicals not normaly found in the braine.

3. Smarthead

Smarthead Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Did anyone try this product?

After C

Use of cocaine causes over-activity of the nervous system, which may result in lower levels of neurotransmitters, as well as internal body damage. Shortage of neurotransmitters causes sleeplessness, loss of energy, a hangover and feeling down. The amino acid L-Tyrosine and Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) in AFTER C help to restore neurotransmitter levels quickly, to prevent these negative side-effects. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) also stimulates the immune system, to repair any damage. AFTER C contains an combination of the best Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Amino Acids and Herbal extracts which will give the human body optimal help on working out toxin, refill body reserves and to protect , so the body will be more able to overcome a Cocaine hang over. Each container of After C contains 2 capsules and 2 tablets. The yellow tablet has VITA MAX (1600mg), a powerful high dosed multi vitamin tablet; the 2 light brown capsules contain after party antioxidants (640mg) and herbal detoxifying extracts and the white tablet contains amino acid L-tyrosine (800mg), necessary to make Noradrenaline. Usage: Take the day after a party, while you are having your brunch, all of the capsules and the tablet with lots of water. Take further doses if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2007
    1. 3/5,
      His suggestion is great. I didn't even know they made that stuff. Thanks!
      Mar 17, 2009
  4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
  5. zipoo

zipoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Supplements for cocaine potentiating & recovery

What would people recommend to help the comedown (valium and other benzos seem like a good idea).
    What about feeling better the next day and after both physically and mentally.
    There are all these suggestions for pre and post loading when doing x but never read anything firm on the use of coke.
    Perhaps something that would work on increasing dopamine levels. Wellbutrin, tyrosine?

6. Toria

Toria Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    I think comedowns are just part of the whole experience...there's not really anything you can do. Mixing stimulants with depressants is a dangerous idea. Just chill out while coming down, try to sleep.

7. computergod

computergod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  8. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    You can buy after C at several webshops. Edited by: Alfa

9. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    5-HTP, comedowns are non-existant on it. I use it every time.

10. luckyatl13

luckyatl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you could just b like me and not have them:)haha i know your jealous![​IMG][​IMG]

11. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  12. whatsinaname

whatsinaname Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This comedown helper-alonger was designed with meth in mind, but also works wonders for the blow.

1)Benzodiazepams, whatever kind u like.
    2)Few Beers, depending on your tolerance and mg of pills taken.
    3)Cook. (if its been a few days anyway..)
    4)Shower (always makes me sleep better, especially after particularly long/stressfull sessions)
    5)Eat Food.

The pills and beers will take just a bit to kick in, hopefully this will happen while you're eatin. The combination of pills, alcohol, and food (when your digestive system finally starts moving again, it'll just shut the rest of your body down...the food is the best part) will usually take me down in under 15 mins. Don't forget cofee to help wake up in the morning. (or better yet...)

13. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    not that I has sufferd with a come down for a long time now but that is probibaly cause they take upers followed by downers when they are ready to chill out. I used to find smoking weed helped but now they tend to use benzos. also now and then when they have done to much coke out and go home or to another venue and am not ready to chill out. they used k to stop them being so high only a little though to bring me down comftably not wipe me out and put me in a hole or anything. mixing coke with alcohol atualy makes another drug whilest in your body swim dont remeber the name of it but people should be aware of the mix.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  14. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    I put this in another thread, cant remember which, but it was the main one i used, health be damned. Booze, lots and lotza Booze.

15. marthafalker85

marthafalker85 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Pedialyte works. Electrolytes get put back into your system. and it tastes good too!

16. chronic777

chronic777 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    doing less helps me with a comedown, i find when i chase the high i end up doing a gram then i get a fucker of a comedown, if i just do a few lines i get the same effect and no comedown, only paranoia if i smoke weed.

17. Phade

Phade Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i get super paranoid if i smoke weed and do coke

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    the cocaine come down, and how to manage it

i dont know if this happens to you, but when im on my last line, and it
    starts to wear down, i get reallt depressed, on edge, cravings ect...

all i seem to think about is the cocaine, and cant seem to enjoy anything else with out it?

what could i do to stop this feeling, and relax a bit?? how about loads of beers and skunk?

19. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    yeah I get that too sometimes. I feel really tired, confused, agitated,
    socially paranoid and frustrated at my lack of ability to converse with
    people. I find weed helps settle me down and if I'm drinking alcohol or
    on E at the same time, I don't really notice the "comedown" on account
    of being mashed on other substances. It's a pain in the arse though. It
    helps a lot if you limit the number and size of lines you do, thereby
    limiting the crash. The trick is to try not to think about it, but
    that's easier said than done.

Beers and skunk is an excellent solution by the way.

Edited by: ramjet

20. Bwen

Bwen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I once tried to keep some cola for another day... I made it down the stairs 2 the living room then walked back up the stairs to do another line. I find the urge to do the cola is way more when you actually have some cola left... when I'm out I wanna do more but the urge isn't as strong