1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Easy To Get Legal Highs

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by coolman899, Nov 6, 2006.

1. coolman899

coolman899 Guest

Reputation Points:
    SWIM likes to experiment with "easy to get legal highs"

When SWIM means easy to get he means walking down to the store and buying it.

SWIM has tried dxm, nutmeg, benadryl, lsa (Morning glory)
    so far SWIM favourite "legal high" is lsa.

SWIM wants to try kratom or salvia but i dont beleive they sell these in stores where SWIM lives.
    Is there anything else SWIM can easily buy from a store besides what SWIM has listed above.

Swim lives in Canada by the way.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2007
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: SWIM likes experimenting...

It would be easy to get at any drugstore if SWIY lived in the U.S., so SWIM will mention it (if nothing else, for the benefit of U.S. readers).

It's the wrong forum for it so I'll just post a link to the thread. Try to keep replies there instead of here, since you chose the ethnobotanicals forum for this thread (it should focus on ethnobotanicals, which are plant products).

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15548

Note that SWIY would probably have to buy online (try eBay) and import this product from the U.S. to Canada... I doubt it's sold OTC there, but SWIM thinks there's exactly a 0% chance of customs busting anyone for it. Zilch. They've got far more important things to focus on than nasal decongestants, not to mention it's very unknown to most people that the product can be used as a legal high.

Enjoy...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
  3. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Donating

Reputation Points:

Poppy seed tea, San Pedro Cactus, Coleus, Catmint, Kava Kava.

4. coolman899

coolman899 Guest

Reputation Points:

^^^^
    Thanks alot ill look into those. and i decided ill order online as well.
    Is kanna or kratom any good? I have heard so

5. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Donating

Reputation Points:

UTFSE for more info on Kanna and Kratom.

Kratom is one of the best.

Some love Kanna, with others they get not much effect or even a headache.

6. coolman899

coolman899 Guest

Reputation Points:

I have a question about poppy seed tea?
    Is it dangerious. I have heard of people dieing from it.
    Due to a morphine over dose. Because some bags of poppy seeds contain more morphine than others so u can really tell how much you are doing.
    What does is best for someone new to this?

7. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:

UTFSE in the opiates/poppy growing forum. It will tell SWIY all he/she needs to know.

Also, while not an ethnobotanical, codeine is OTC in canada, a cold water extraction could be done on the pills. UTFSE on that one too, it will yield some threads on the topic.

SWIM just read a thread on galangal (sp?) which sounded promising, apparently this is a root that can be purchased at asian markets.

8. PsychicTraveler

PsychicTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    That's easy.

Peruvian Torch cactus.

Actually, powdered PT.
    Or, San Pedro.
    Or a PT with short spines.
    Or a Bridgesii.

But, sacred cactus is your best bet.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2007
  9. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:

SWIM mentioned that one of the legal highs available easily in canada is codein, it can be purchased at any pharmacy and comes in 8mg codein, 15mg caffein, and 325mg ASA pills, which should be extracted using cold water and a coffee filter. But be carefull, as it can be quite addictive and using it without extracting it is dangerous, do some research on it first, but it is easily available in canada, and available without shipping, if receiving packages of strange herbs or powders isnt wise where SWIY is located

10. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    Salvia is thus far SWIM's LEAST favorite drug, it tastes like catshit and a majority of the trips are scary or just dull and uncomfortable.

And if SWIY does decide to start smoking salvia SWIM suggests getting a seperate pipe, as it'll make SWIY's resin taste the wretched hell.

11. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC}

Reputation Points:
    Most easy to get legal high is definatly DXM, just go to your local grocery store and you'll find a treasure trove of it. Nutmeg is terrible, swim tried it a few times and it was a mild stoning feeling and then feeling like you have the flu. LSA is pretty good if swiy likes leg cramps from hell.

12. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    I would be careful with kava kava,I hear high amounts can cause some liver damage.

13. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC}

Reputation Points:
    Where I live getting kava kava is like pulling lions teeth becuase of the liver damage scares. You can't get it anywhere even vitamin stores.

14. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah I had to order mine online.

15. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    Nutmeg can also cause some liver damage,infact there is a name for the condition it causes called "nutmeg liver"nutmeg is really no fun regardless.Well I have found one use for it,smoking a tiny bit of it in a cigarette gives a very mild buzz.

16. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    You sure you aren't refering to egrotism? I know that can be caused by morning glories.

17. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    No I'm absolutely sure I've read about the nutmeg liver condition on erowid and a few other places.It adds fats to the liver that cause damage,I'm not sure of the exact process of the condition because it's been awhile since I read it but nutmeg is definitely known to injure the liver.

18. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    That's a big brainfart on my part, they aren't even similar chemicals. I don't think nutmeg even has any ergo-alkaloids

19. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    LOL I sort of noticed that myself:p nutmeg must really be a substance of desperation.SWIM doesn't think that it tastes that bad it is just the texture and smell that made it a nightmare for him to injest large amounts the first and only time he tried it.Though I have read a few reports by people that actually enjoy and love the nutmeg experience.I think it was popular among some circles in the sixties and seventies.According to SWIM it took hours for the experience to start when he did it and it was odd..he was lying in bed trying to go to sleep and all of a sudden he closed his eyes and the bed felt as if it were flying and he felt extremely nauseaus.

20. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Nitrous oxide, my friend. Commonly available at headshops, just ask for "whipped-cream chargers" and get a cracker and a few balloons. Have swiy and his friends get drunk one night and prepare to have some fun!