Eat premium powdered kratom

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by panchovilla, Mar 8, 2005.

1. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well, the verdict is in and I am 100% absolutely sure that when I eat or drink super strenght powdered kratom that the results and effects are whole hell of alot stronger. At first I just mixed it in with nectar. and it was very good. Then I read from several places and people that the effects would be even better if I boiled it. But for me, atleast, this is not the case. I have recently after a week or so of boiling and making tea out of it switched back to ingesting with nectar and I have better more opiate like feelings, high, results with less kratom.

My friend also agreed. The first time she tried it was of a boiled tea i made, boiling the tea for twenty minutes.then tried it mixed in with nectar and said that undoubtedly the nectar methodwas stronger.Good effects and a tasty beverage. But I would say that I can use half as much super strength powdered kratom in nectar to get the same effects as with boiled.

Well for those of you who say boiling it produces better effects, have you tried eating it or mixing it with nectar??????? Because boy o boy I am here to tell you I found the oppisite is the case to what I have read.

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    just did some erowidding on Kratom. Seems like a great drug to try.
    Good thing it's legal in the US. Where, may I ask, did you find such a
    powder?

3. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    use google, there are a few good site that sell it (only buy the super
    strength)...otherwise wait till you get access to the sources section.
    Edited by: William_Again

4. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am now down to the bottom of my kilo of kratom(new ones on the way). I have noticed a definite change in smell and taste from when I first got it.I wonder if what I thought was my tolerance building up was actually a decrease in potency of kratom from ageing?. It does not taste as good mixed with nectar or applesauce(when I firstgot it it tasted grand in applesauce)still makes a tastey tea, but the aromas from the boiling pot are also different much less pungent. Well the initial purpose of this post is to share my new bomb ass kratom koncoction.
    Bomb Ass Kratom Koncoction

I boiled 25 grams of kratom for twenty minutes. Poured into a measuring glass on top of a very generous amount of locally produced honey. The end result was a full 1 pint measuring glass which was 1/3 full of honey. It was cool sturring and mixing the two layers together. I filled a large glass with ice and poured some of the brew into the glass there is still 1and 1/3 cups of solution in the measuring glass. Well I just about finished my first glass, and it is mighty tastey.
    Has anyone else notice these changes in their kratom taste and smell over time? When I first got my stuff it was some fresh super good smelling shit and maybe that is why it made me feel like I was floating because it was some fresh ass potent shit. I purchased a small amount SS kratom once before from a different source and I cannot honestly recall its taste and smell, but I did drink it in nectar.

5. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    can kratom be smoked I heard one place it can and another it can't whats the deal?

6. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I know for sure that smoking extract is a waist, and I have also smoked the premium powder and not gotten any real effects.

7. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    ok thanks it just says on the web site I was looking at it said

"
    The dosage for preparations using the dried leaf is 3 to 5 grams, and less if smoked. The dosage for the extract is 40-100mg+"

This is what led me to believe it could be smoked.

8. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I just went and smoked two grams of the premiumpowdered kratom out of the water bong, and I do feel it but it is very mild. If I was to repeat this five times in a role it might be a real effect, but with kratom I like the way it feels when you eat it or make tea. Either my tolerance is way up or this batch has lost it's potency; last night I made a tea of 25 grams and it felt the way less than or equal to ten grams used to feel. I'll know when I get my new batch how much is tolerance and how much is potency. I would also like to hear anyone's ideas about this and people ideas about storage. If you were to store it in the fridge, and then take a decent amount out would it go bad if not used immediatelyor just be preserved more? Thanks in advance.

Doroteo Arrango

9. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Personally I have no experience with this one at all but I am
    waiting for his dogs uncles roommate the pot belly pig (that is where
    swim gets hold of all his nice stuff )

To get back from the dominican should be a week or so then I am
    going to get himself some kratom and will share his experiences with
    all.

10. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    what sort of doses are recomended for starters with kratom?

eating not smoking

11. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I would take a five gram dose just to test your material, and your body's response to that material.

12. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    oh ok cause I heard of people doing like 20 grams and stuff

starting at 5 sounds more like it. what sorta effects should I feel off 5g light opiate effect?

13. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It depends on your stuff. Only get the super strength premium powdered kratom or the extract, this is the only kind I have experience with. If you just get regular kratom you will need alot more. I just got a new batch of kratom in and did 8 grams and got a good opiate feeling. Right now if I was to do 20 grams of this stuff while it is fresh I would have to lay down for a while, because it would fuck you up. I really think the premium powdered kratom looses some of it's potency while once it looses it's freshness and "greenness". I think that I may store some in the freezer for personal use. I don't know if you freeze it and the take it out if it spoil faster if it is not kept cold????? I haven't got any response on this yet.

14. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I introduced kratom to some friends of mine, it was normal kratom leaf, we would take turns smoking bowls of it in a three foot water bong, effects are definatly felt although mild, kratom is effective through smoking. They were surprised to have gotten a high and asked if they could have some leaves when I was leaving, since they where dry on MJ. [​IMG]

15. bogumil

bogumil Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I got mine here: 100gr 28 EUR. i dont think they send to the us, but maybe if you ask. they do send within europe

[READ THE RULES: DO NOT POST SOURCES OUTSIDE THE SOURCES FORUM]Edited by: Alfa

16. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    I can get reg leaf superior quality hand picked and 20:1 extract (am I alowed to talk prices?)

the superior leaf is $x for 28g

and the 20:1 is $.5x for 1g

$x+$15 for 3g

is there anyadvantage to buying the leaf? or should I go straight to the extract?

you say smoking the leaf gave you kind of a buzz I wonder what smoking 20x would be like?

Instead of eating 5g eat 250mg??

on tuesday I am going down to get some fer swim.

17. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I buy mine 100 grams for $100 U.S. It takes about 4-5 grams to get me a normal opiated effect, and I definately have a strong tolerance to it.

18. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    so we are allowed dto talk prices i guess

my supplier has 112g $150can shipping included

or 5g of 20:1 extract for $100can again shipping

sounds like to me the extract is the way to go eh

19. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The premium powdered kratom is much easier to prepare opposed to the extract, and it is more potent at first, althought it will loose some of it's potency over time. With the extract you have to clean the pot. With powder if it is freshyou can just mix it in with nectar for a much more convenient and potent opiate buzz. And I emphasize the freshness part for taste and potency, althought I seem to be the only one who has any concern with this. I amguessing that the extract will retain it's potency much longer. But if you are going to do your shit right away it does not matter, but some one could sale you some old powder. I don't know if yall think I am crazy talking about potency loss, but I put my new shit side by side with what was left of the old shit and the color was very contrasting. The old shit was just brown and had lost all the greeness. The new shit is very green compared to the old and smells "planty", but this batch does smell different than the last batch when it was new. But the important part is the potency. I drank 8 grams mixed in nectar and I got a powerful opiate buzz, and before once the old batch turned brown I had to do close to 20 grams to get the same. This browning took place over about a months time. I am going to experiment with refigeration for conserving potency of my personal shit.

I should probably try some regular kratom just to compare it's potency to price value of the super premium. Since it seems like some of yall had worthwhile effects with it.

20. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    hey do you have to mix kratom with anything or make tea? could I put the extract in a gelcap and eat it raw?