1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Eating Cannabis Help

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Qish, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Qish

Qish Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 4, 2005
    63 y/o
    okay, this is what iv done, maybe someone might have some insight.

first i took half a stick of butter and put it on a pan and melted it
    down with as little flame as possible on the stove. then i added a
    couple squirts of honey, because thc can do its thing there too i
    think. then i added about half an ounce of ground-by-hand weed. so then
    i simmer that for about 5 minutes with a little big heat at the end.
    then i poured it through a filter into a glass cup.

now iv got this cup in the fridge, with 3 very distinct layers of substance in it.

a large thin black/green portion on top.

a thin creamy green portion in the middle

a larger slightly thinner creamy green on the bottom

Im keeping this in the fridge until something softens, or hardens into a substance that looks edible.

any advice would be aprecieated

and or better way to do this with what iv got...would be neato.
  2. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 3, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    should simmer for 30-60 minutes at least, slower and longer better. No need for the honey. As for the layers I would just think bottom layer is a little more potent with some material left in it. The other two layers probally just a butter/butter honey layers. It shouyld still work a little, but much much better if slowly simmered