Cooking - Eating cannabis?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Colby, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    .. I am kind of skeptikal, because I love smoking a fat blunt, butmy friend told me he did it, and it was great. Bad thing it Just took a while to kick in. I am thinking about doing this,if anyone knows the best way to make the bud to eat let me know i need suggestions. Also if i cook it will it reak up my house like dank if it smells hella dank and strong?

2. nymphetamine

nymphetamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my friends and i have done this a bunch of times, just cuz we're in a risk of getting caught area, or in class or just wanting to finish off our shit....... and yeah it definitely does work...... my girl used to say it gave her a more peaceful high even.........and maybe i'm weird but i like the taste of it...............but we never did anything to it lol..... we just ate it. just make sure you got a big glass of water if you do it that way tho (duh i'm sure you would know that)

3. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have often considered eating some.

But I wouldn't know where to start, as I can't tell what would be enough to eat to get high. Any suggestions or tips.

Also I must say I do enjoy chewing on the stalks for the taste. But if you eat enough during a day, say your de-stalking some weed all day and chewing as you go will this give any added effects while you have been tokin all day. I doubt it but maybe someone can tell me the answer

4. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It doesnt smell bad no. You do need to cook it tho, if you will be eatig it. You will get alot higher, almost trip in fact. I like making canna butter. Its ready to spread onto a muffin, or peice of toast, and it stores great. Use about 1/4 oz per stick of butter. Place 2 cups of water in a saucepan, put stick of butter in, along with chopped up weed, and boil for an hour, keeping water level up by adding more as needed. Strain the weed off the water/butter mix, and put the strained liquid in the fridge. The butter will float to the top, and when its solid, you can pop it out of the pan after running a knife around it, and dry it off. Wallah! Canna butter. Store sealed in the fridge, or freezer if you dont plan on using it very fast. It will keep for a month or so without freezing.</font>

5. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    can u still use the strained weed?

6. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i heard that eating weed can be very strong, was wondering what the experience was like, is it just a real strong stone high or some thing different? i always wanted to try eating but havent taken that step yet

7. psyko79

psyko79 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I ate some weed, alone, because I could not smoke it, and it was nice. I was really relaxed for a few hours.

8. ganja420

ganja420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Colby-

Let me tell you, if you like smoking fat blunts then you'd LOVE eating weed. Some people might try to tell you that its not that great and its a waste but its well worth it. It is one of the most intense highs you'll have. You just have to make sure you get a good recipie, try "special brownies." Mmm... delicious.

DiscoBloodBath-

When you ingest weed you will get a very intense high. When ingested the effects dont start to begin until fully digested. After that you will have the most intense high. One of my friends said that he was even expirencing a mild trip from the brownies. He had also smoked 2 1/2 blunts when he ate them so that might have had something to do with it. However, when I had a "special brownie" I was set for the rest of the evening.

9. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i made a batch special brownies with 1/4 oz last night...nothing big..just used brownie mix and added a special ingredient which i finely chopped.....

2 brownies and wow..... [​IMG]

10. OneDiaDem

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Weed most definately has psycotropic elements when cooked. Takes it to a higher level than just smoking does.</font>

11. WEEDSTER

WEEDSTER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i was sitting in school when i ate my first weed cookie. You could deff taste the weed (i ate 3 more to make sure i would get high). Sure enough after about a good 20 minutes in the middle of class i was laughing no stop it almost felt like the first feelings you get when shrooms start to kick in "minus the moving objects". It was great i would do them all the time but im lazy and putting it in a bowl and smokin it is alot easyer but it is deff worth the time. My eyes stil lgo red however and i was very tired aftwards but the high lastest longer and i was VERY STRONG.

12. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how much butter and bud would be needed for just 1 person... (to try it out before i go balls to the wall and try to make more then one)

13. ganja420

ganja420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Uhh... Im not positive but I think you would need about 1 eighth and you can follow some sort of recipie on how to make "pot butter" (its a good technique I learned on the web, just type recipie for pot butter in a search engine). Thats what my cousin does when he makes "special brownies" and I had one and I was so fucked up, best high ever! well needa get back to my bowl

peace,dan

14. OneDiaDem

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I posted a link to that info.</font>

15. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I love to make brownies.........the butter is good too.....Cooking it is important, it makes it stronger somehow(?)......I would compare it to tripping in a way....I recommend trying this to anyone who hasn't, it is different.[​IMG]