1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Oral use - Eating kratom tea packet

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by DopeCoco, Sep 28, 2014.

1. DopeCoco

DopeCoco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Simple question my cat have a lucky kratom tea premade packets. The contents says leaves and concentrates there's no reason He could just toss and wash the packets contents instead of making a shitty tea he doesn't like trying to make tea at someone else house

2. babalooj

babalooj Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o Male from New York, U.S.A.
    i don't see why not, if all it is is kratom, then you sure should be able to. I'd probably do the same as i'm not very fond of kratom tea
    In the future, don't purchase your kratom in forms specifically meant to be used for human consumption as that usually raises a red-flag on a vendor
    I highly recommend you take a read through ianzombie's guide to buying kratom,
    It is very thorough, and extremely helpful

Here is the link to thread -- https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200101

3. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    That isn't a question, it's a statement.

Why don't you try it and find out?

Don't ask strangers to hold your hand while you use drugs.

4. DopeCoco

DopeCoco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    ^ that's stupid to say when I could ask if anyone else has done the same. If u can ask, then why not? Also it was bought from a cornerstore where they usually have the concentrate but were out

5. Potter

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Because this forum is nothing but posts on how to eat kratom! Why would this kratom be any different then any other kratom?

6. Alka_holic

Alka_holic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    ^^lol so true potter. I think people come here with oblivious questions or asking the same thing that's already been asked 100x because they want reassurance for what they already know, or want to broadcast their every intention to the world for the sake of getting attention. I dunno I could be all wrong but maybe I'm not.

7. Name goes here

Name goes here Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Massachusetts
    I wouldn't use or eat pre made kratom tea bags. Sounds like a fishy way to hide other substances, either filler or some other active substance.

Potter, I usually get the "big boy pants" mentality you have but I've never seen another post about these pre made bags or if there is other risk factors with them specifically. Harm reduction comes first on here, right?

8. DopeCoco

DopeCoco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Thanks name goes here, if u don't care don't comment I guess.

9. Potter

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Well in that case you should include "Don't do ANYTHING with those packets other then toss them in the bin."

Is the OP going to throw them out? Considering they are buying kratom at a gas station, it seems unlikely.

Hopefully they've read the "How to buy Kratom" thread at the top of the forum and fully understand the risks of buying shady kratom packages.

My point about eating them, is there isn't any difference between eating them and making tea from them. If thy have shit drugs in them, you're going to ingest them either way. There is no difference between modes of consumption. You're going to put the drugs in your belly either way.

10. snowdrop

snowdrop Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.
    grind them up if you're going to try to swallow plant material like that if it really is leaves. tea's a better idea really with something that may have been stored dubiously (and the rest)...

ps. just looked it up and it says it has matcha in it, which is, i think, green tea. in my opinion that combination would be horrible but each to their own.

11. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o Male from ireland
    Dump them in the bin and stop buying shit kratom from shitheads.
    Kratom sold in teabags is stupid, it is clearly being sold for consumption and will cause problems for kratoms continued legality.