Eating Sally D

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by psychedelaholic, Apr 21, 2006.

1. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Here's a trip report SWIM gave to me to post for him from when he once tried sublingual absorption of salvinorin A:

'I poured around 10g of crushed up salvia into my mouth and started chewing. As it was dry leaf and not fresh it tasted terrible but I kept chewing it and retaining the juices in my mouth for about 20mins. I then swallowed it all down and was already feeling some affects. I laid down in my bed and felt very weighted down. 10mins later I was on the very edge of full blown hallucinations. The room was shifting about and I could see shapes and figures forming in front of me although these never took full shape. I turned the light out and became very close to full blown OEVs but not quite. So I shut my eyes and I was in another world. Its really strange, with salvia I seem to have another part of my brain unlocked that retains all my previous salvia trip experiences. I got my past experiences, which I had previously found very hard to remember fully, come rushing back. I know there is some of this trip I cannot recall at the moment but as soon as I do salvia again it will probably come rushing back. My CEVs were very similar to past trips. I always seem to be in some crazy cartoonish world where I am part of the scenery.

This time I was in some house but the house was made up of lots of people linking hands. They were all in brightly coloured jump suits. I was also one of these people but it felt like I was being forced into it against my will, quite strange. This trip was a lot easier to come out of as I could just switch the light on or open my eyes, then as soon as I shut my eyes again and turned out the light I was back again. This was about midnight, and after I had been tripping for 10mins or so I needed a slash. I managed with great effort to get out of my bed and to the toilet, I felt extremely stoned and quite drunk and couldn't walk properly. When I got back to bed I was still tripping but after a while managed to get to sleep again. I then woke up 2 hours later still tripping!! It was less visual this time, instead of people and landscapes I was seeing swirling patterns and colours. My body felt like it was spinning around, kind of as if I was falling from a plane or something. Anyways I needed another slash and walking was considerably easier this time. By the time I got back to bed I was not feeling the affects of the salvia that strongly anymore and got to sleep fine.

I don't know if I am going to bother trying this again, as although it was fun and gave my lungs a rest I had to use enough salvia for at least 10 smoking sessions and it tastes horrible.'

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  2. Angel_Ashes

Angel_Ashes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    10 g? wow.

SWIM (really) describes the same thing you said about the people with jumpsuits? she says people wearing different colored shirts going Oooo

3. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Yer I saw loads of these people in jump suits all attached together ina big structure, with walls and ceiling made out of everyone.

4. Angel_Ashes

Angel_Ashes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah but people with colored shirts. They made up everything. For me, it's straight lines of matter shooting like forwards.. hehe