ecstacy and love

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by dreamworld native, Dec 17, 2006.

1. dreamworld native

dreamworld native Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    would you say that the feeling of love you get from taking ecstacy is real or just a false, chemically induced illusion?

2. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
  3. dreamworld native

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    that thread is slightly different. i should have asked if the happiness and emotion is actually real and...i dont know how to say it, "part of your soul" or reality... instead of it just being simply chemicals in your brain making you feel fake.

1. 4/5,
      great thread initiative!
      Dec 18, 2006
  4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    The MDMA molecule activates chemicals, such as serotonin, that are already within the brain therefore whatever euphoric or lovelike effects gained from ingesting MDMA are indeed real. These effects are triggered by what could be considered artificial but emotions are not artificial at all. It is wrong to think that emotions felt under the influence of drugs are entirely artificial seeing as psychoactives only active what is already there. Unfortunately it seems modern society has portrayed the effects of drugs in this way.

5. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    After all. every single emotion we have is just neuro-signals. Whether they're from a sight which makes an impression, a smell, or a drug.

I believe that the "fake love" from ecstasy can create "real love".

For some reason, when you like a person, at one point it tips over from liking really much, to love. And once that love process begins it's hard to stop it.

That process makes us "blind" overrating and glorifying our partner etc. And SWIm thinks that doing MDMA with someone could very much get that "snowball start rolling". It doesn't matter if it's "fake" to begin with. It'll feel real. it doesn't matter if it's the mdma which kickstarts it

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  6. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If swim loves the person already, she would say it was not false but an intensification of what she already feels. With others, she simply felt more connected and closer and loving, but in a way more intense way with her man. Of course, I has made new friendships after talking so closely with people and they have seemed to last beyond the initial experience. Not only do the experiences not feel fake but they seem to be more real and true than anything felt previously, probably due to the honesty which seems to flow. I have never felt fake on ecstasy but more her "real" self that stays hidden sometimes. She can still duplicate that feeling in her friendships now.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  7. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    MDMA put SWIM into a state that was more receptive to love and positive emotion. But I have also taken MDMA (from same batch) and gotten upset with someone; She concluded that E didn't produce false emotions of love but, rather, enhanced feelings that were already there.:crazy

8. dreamworld native

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    great answers my peoples, keep them coming.

9. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I am afraid her answer is sappy, but you asked for it....

SWIM's test subjects are her cavy and it's mate. They have been together for 18 years (a long time for Guinea Pigs, it's true). SWIM's test subjects had been tested prior to being caged together, but had never been subjected to the effects of an empathogen. Consequently, and SWIM can only speak for her cavies, the effects of MDMA have only removed the barriers the cavies had in their relationship, leaving them to fully experience one another's love to it's fullest. As the walls came crumbling down, what was left standing was spectacular in it's depth of emotion and the trust available to experience it.

I have some very savvy cavies!