Ecstasy and boozing

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Sawboss, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Sawboss

Sawboss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just curious, do any of you find it hard to keep drinking booze once you've taken some E?, I'm able to do it no bother now but it's taken about a year (bloody good nights out though), oh and, I recently mixed mdma and E (pills) and it was....far out to say the least. anyone tried it out?

2. Mole

Mole Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by Sawboss on 25 March 2004
    <HR>
    I recently mixed mdma and E (pills) and it was....far out to say the least.
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

mdma is E, well it is if you get good pills.

3. sadistic_juggal

sadistic_juggal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    actually i have rolled many of times and have not yet had problems with drinking or have heard of such a problem¿... infact to handle a come down one night after rolling on three triple stackd sunflowers with mescalin i drank a shit load of rubinoff vodka and mountin dew witha straw to get drunk quicker and found that once i was drunk it sorta oddly activated the mescalin a lil in a way that while sitting in my room with black lights on i could still have small inhancments for visuals but nothing to extrordinary

4. Sawboss

Sawboss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sounds ace, I know mdma and e is the same but taking mdma and a E (pill) does have some mad effects even though it contains the same shit. mescalin, I only dream of that shit, ain't available in where I am

5. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If I drop when really drunk I am completly out of it, but it is veryvery euphoric, often I have no memory of the experiencel; a few drinks with MDMA isn't bad though, I find drinking when coming down really helps take the edge off...