Ecstasy as an ice-breaker

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by dip, May 6, 2007.

1. dip

dip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim might try it once, (never rely on it), has anyone used E as an ice-breaker?
    i dunno though, I say weird stuff while sober, has anyone said anything really stupid or insulting while on E?

but he'd rather try to socialize without though, anyway.

2. tooblue4you

tooblue4you Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from The Netherlands
    Re: e as an ice-breaker

He he, if your trying to make a good impression it wont work.:crazy

3. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I'm personally not aware of the exact dosage but it is my guess that a lower than party/rave dose may very well allow the ice to be broken without making You appear like a druggie or some oddball (in a bad way).

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

I shall never forget this utterly dumb kids - JS - walking around town with a large 10 pound rock cradled lovingly in his arms - blown away on MDMA. To anyone who would listen, JS proceeded to explain and express his pure love and devotion for this hunk of granite.

JS was a dim-bulb to begin with, but that become legendary. He moved out of town shortly thereafter.

5. kumar

kumar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Australia

Eat lots of vitamin c banahas etc during the day, have a half during the night and you'll be sweet. From experience swim can honestly say vitamin c makes e so much stronger yet smoother and the come down so much better.

6. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Yeah, no way take a little too and you´ll roll even fo a shorter time, take a little even though it´s not a full buzz and you´re not really behaving strangely you´ll look strange, the pupils at least, could be overturned by dim light at the after work party or blamed on the booze, but shallow doubts may occure.

7. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada

I know of many instances of people saying things they live to regret whilst rolling. It'll most likely make one talkative, but not necessarily in a good way. Maybe try it at party when meeting many new people, where You knows that most of the crowd is into that sort of thing. That way, You will have an idea of how You will behave and can also hear reports back from you's friends at the party. Videotaping You would probably also be intriguing, lol. Then think about how You would feel if the person on that video approached you.

I am skeptical, but who knows, maybe it would bring out the charmer in you. Any reports would be of interest. Like the rock one, lol

8. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

Swim think's E is better with close friends rather than stranger's. Especially if the strangers arent even taking MDMA.