Effects of ~150mg DXM Dose?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by LSD-25, Jan 13, 2007.

1. LSD-25

LSD-25 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well I recently tried DXM for the first time (300mg, he's 135lbs) and it was pretty neat, he can't wait to try a higher dose. Well anyways I got invited to his cousin's party and she has some rather good looking friends, but I amn't so outgoing but not necessarily shy. So he was wondering if 150mg or so could give him that "top of the world" feeling without making it look suspicious. Could he still walk fine? If he gets busted he's pretty screwed, because he OD'd on Klonopins and alcohol last time he was out at his aunts house.

2. Comodo

Comodo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from earth
    Re: ~150mg

Well when I took 100mg I was more confident than usual, he felt great BUT I was very very stupid...he can hardly mantain a normal dialog at all...i dont know maybe some girls like that

3. gargravarr

gargravarr Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I have tried low dosages of dxm for meeting new people a few times. It'll make you less shy, but you'll be talking about stupid stuff and wont really be yourself. it wouldn't leave the best impression.

as for the walk, I didn't get his robowalk until far into one of his robitussin binges. it was like his 100th trip at least before he started to have trouble walking. I think if you try your hardest to ignore your walking rhythm you'll walk fine. that's what he told his friends and they got it down eventually.

what swim founds works the best in that type of situation is a low dose of mdma. works wonders for meeting new people without them thinking you're on drugs.

4. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:

True, if your pupils arn't dilated like cartoons. The best would to just be yourself without the need for drugs. Yeah they may help alittle for the momment but afterwards wont be so good. You just have to remember, the worse that can happen when talking to a girl is being turned down. Which afterwards isn't so bad, atleast now you know or you may even get surprised of the outcome.

But hey, alcohol can always do wonders when looking for one nighters or maybe even longer?