Drug info - Effects of Caffeine?

Discussion in 'Caffeine & Coffee' started by Guest, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    sorry if its in the wrong forum but if you drink loads of coffe do you feel anything from it? except from feeling awake, do you get confidence or anything?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Nervous. Agitated. Sick to your stomach. If this sounds like fun, I feel sorry for you.

3. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have injested as more coffee at once than anyone i know. last october i went to my girlfriends dads birthday and around midnight i was pretty tired and the party was just getting started (the family was romanian and really knew how to party). so i went outside onto the portch and had three bottled starbucks mocha's and a handfull or redbulls, i wanted to stay awake. a guy at the party bet me 10 dollars that i couldn't chug 6 mocha's in 2 minutes. to make a long story short i got ten dollars. i spent the next hour throwing up every 5 minutes. i didn't really care because i have no nausea reflex, so it didn't feel too bad (the only things that can make me nauseaus is dxm with guafinesin and sometimes alcohol). i had a buzzing feeling in my head for the rest of the night, not a bad feeling but not good either, i wouldn't try hard to get the feeling. the other thing i felt when i would lie down was the sensation of really big hands and feet. they didn't feel swollen or bloated, just like they had grown 5 times their normal size. it was a really odd feeling, all in all not great, but i might do it again for another10 bucks. Edited by: als5555

4. rick420

rick420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The Combined "Effects of Caffeine" Thread

what does coffee actually do to us if we have a couple of strong cups,
    i heared somewhere, if you drink enough it works a bit like speed!

5. swanprincess75

swanprincess75 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well in my opinion and experience, (not researched info) I can see why coffee would be related to speed. Not as harsh though.....

When you drink lots of strong coffee, you might notice that you get "hyper", shaky, can't sleep, and a feeling of "energized"!! I dont know exactly the history behind that coffee bean, but I know that it is just as addictivecompared tostreet drugs. Here in Canada we have the Tim Horton chain, and millions of people line up there every morning to get their "fix", including myself!! I can not function normally without it. Sound familiar???[​IMG] I have heard a lot of people say the same comment about most drugs, but almost everytime when addicted to speed. Hey, if speed was selling by the cup at your local coffee shop drive through, wouldn't you get a medium?? I know I would......

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    There are some who swear coffee enemas provide quite a rush. But I have my doubts that this will catch on at Starbucks. Could be interesting to ask them for a refill and hand the waiter an enema-bag...

7. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well...........[​IMG]Drinking enough cofee does produce a good stimulation high. But if you drink too much it will make you sick![​IMG]

8. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Coffee tends to motivate me but I would not call it a high. More like a gentle mood lift.

9. george

george Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "swim", a deviant species of mankind, likes to multiply his coffee's effects with just a little bit of dexamphetamine every now and then...
    i.e. caffeine+dex=2 stimulants entwined*entangled*enticed= bliss etcetera ***
    (can't keep his mouth shut at the moment)
    [​IMG] Edited by: george

10. Nadia Snow

Nadia Snow Newbie

Reputation Points:
  11. Nadia Snow

Nadia Snow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    mild "mood" lift, duiretic effects, sleeplessness, irritablity, heart palpitation in some cases anxiety, panic attack, alert

12. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    for a while i had to attend mandatory AA meetings. i didnt get anytihng
    out of it except i got addicted like hell to coffee and drinking like 5
    cups during the one hour meeting cuz its free and boring. and after
    that i started drinking hell of those energy drinks with all the
    caffeine, like a few of em a day. haha im drinking one right now.

13. IceDragon

IceDragon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i drink mostly 10 to 15 cups a day, and the only thing i feel is that i have lots of energy, i dont want to eat (even when im hungry). With sleeping i dont have troubles

14. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    French Vanilla coffee/cappucino's are quite good, Splenda is a great no calorie sweetener also.

Its the caffiene in the coffee that gets ya speeding, but it aint anywhere near crank.

Edited by: William_Again

15. xtc_stoner

xtc_stoner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    PEOPLE why r u so paranoid the cops arent gonna come to ur house so stop using SWIM just say I it doesnt make a difference and I is easier to type GOD

16. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Don't bash people for using they're senses. Even if it is far fetched to think that cops are watching this site (and they are) people shouldn't be made to feel dumb for covering they're asses. If you don't like the use of SWIM, than don't use it. If it bothers you that much, than leave this forum, because I am encouraged by many of the top members and mods.

17. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    Don't bash people for using they're senses. Even if it is far fetched to think that cops are watching this site (and they are) QUOTE]

well we know that that a french governement agencychecks in on erowid (an other sites)every 2 monthto collect data onnew trends in drug use, part of a euro.project called TREND... it's likely that this site is watched too, so imagine what the american governement, which is much more developped regarding intelligence issues are , is probably doing...

18. mtv jercough

mtv jercough Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just ask for7 expresso shotsat starbucks that should getu pretty wiredEdited by: mtv jercough

19. lucidinfraction

lucidinfraction Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, while I feel euphoria, almost an orgasmic euphoria. I don't feel confident like I would when drunk, but I feel more confident than when sober, as I feel more energetic and happy, so it makes me want to engage more with people.

20. Kratom y Snus

Kratom y Snus Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I smoke cigarettes when I drink coffee. I just started on the coffee. I mean used to be way into it but didnt for long time. I cant handle coffee alone.

Kratom y Snus added 79 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Yeah pretty much after a few days on coffee its going to be yerba mate for me.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014