Effects of citral and lsd and other psychedelics

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Blastedbrain, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Blastedbrain

Blastedbrain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Hello ladies and gentlemen and whomever it may interest. I have come back after a long time to delver you some interesting information, it may already be known it may not but enjoy.

Some years ago maybe 5, i read a post describing citral and how it effected the brain and how the receptors it "tickled" were the same as many psychelelics.
    Well I wondered what would happen if one were to take LSD and smell pure citral oil, then observe effects.
    Well I thought it may be hard to get... no it was cheap and very pure on amazon.
    couple years go by and i have a chance to test this experiment if you would call it.

Me and a few friends took some LSD after I explained what i wanted to try they all agreed, I cannot tell you anybodys dose because it was so long ago i dont know. but when the effects came on about an hour or so later things began to get pretty intense, so we decided it was time to break the bottle out.

I was the first.
    I opened the lemony bottle and took a good smell and imedeatly my entire face viston eyes smell taste all became filled with an amazing explosion of rainbows all coming out of the bottle. It is like poppers but for tripping. when it happens you cannot speak much except mumbling. But the effect ends rather quickly the farther the bottle gets away from your face. I could almost describe it as a chemical induced state of synesthesia.

As i passed it around every person who smelled it had the exact same experience.
    On one occasion i happend to have the bottle in my possestion and ended up at a friends house and one of them had taken mushrooms and he had tried it and had similar results.

Thats it could tell more but its late. If anybody has tried this feel free to share your expierence.
    Have a good night or day and stay safe

2. FlyingHigher

FlyingHigher Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    In theory I can see how sensory stimulation rather than an actual effect of the compound, could result in an enhanced state. This would require testing with similarly aromatic natural compounds.

Safety note: Citral can produce allergic reactions, and is alone sensitising to allergies. This means it could trigger an allergy in someone previously not sensitised to that stimuli. Therefore, it's not a great idea to play around with this compound.

3. Blastedbrain

Blastedbrain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    w
    well no allergys after using it anyways this is the thread i got inspired off of https://drugs-forum.com/threads/citral-activates-5-ht2a.262171/