1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - Effects of Mixing Ecstacy and Meth

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Rollin' Balls, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Rollin' Balls

Rollin' Balls Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM was curious to know if SWIY has any experience using both ecstacy and meth at about the same time. Also, does SWIanyone know if there is one i should take before taking the other? Any tips or experiences with this welcome.

Basically, SWIM decided to do 100 dollars worth of yay followed by 20 dollars of meth (his first time...tonight) and 3 E pills.

SWIM double dropped (took two ecstacy pills) and this was after snorting about .05 in each of his nostrils (might I repeat this was the first time he'd ever done it, tonight). It kept lasting for him, all night and all morning. And I dunno but SWIM said he just felt as if he was tweaked out and rolling balls at the same time but I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions on the subject.

Thanks!

Rollin' Balls added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

"does SWIanyone know if there is one i should take before taking the other?"

Rhetorical use of the word I, apologize if there was a misunderstanding

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  2. Abuse

Abuse Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    thats a whole lot of drugs. i wouldn't do it. swim once did 3 pills and hit a few lines of coke. the coke stomped all over the effects of the pills and "took over" . swims heart was beating out of his damn chest. i say do the yay first since coke highs are damn short. followed by the pills and when swiys roll starts to end hit the meth. i swims experience meth will bring back your roll

yup

3. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Cowboy done it once, never again. Dropped E, slammed crank, was a paranoid mess for 3 days. Tweaking and rolling don't mix..

4. BumpBump

BumpBump Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    swim has done it no probs

5. RedBaron

RedBaron Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male from Canada
    Yep same thing happened to Swim.....which was a real shame as the pills were of high quality and he was rolling hard. When the coke high finished after a couple lines, the peak off the e was long gone and a double comedown ensued.

6. cyndi

cyndi R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female
    Swim's stupid monkey did mdma right after a lot of meth. She was paralyzed which was scarey. Also couldn't stop laughing. Never again.

7. lovelyuy

lovelyuy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from malaysia
    Really dehydrate. Double vision. Not suitable for those with a weak heart

8. ImSoHappy

ImSoHappy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Wow meth, E, and coke?! Sounds like SWIY is trying to have a heart attack, or stroke to me. Combining all those potent stimulants, jesus I can feel my heart exploding just thinking about it! SWIM says don't do them together, just asking for trouble. I would suggest doing them on seperate occasions.

9. nikecortez2009

nikecortez2009 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    Meth and E for me was great actually made the comedown from the e heaps better dropped the E and bunted the meth GR8!!

10. Twikker

Twikker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from Texas, U.S.A.
    Meth and X for SWIM was a good combo. In SWIM's opinion, take X first and when SWIY has been rollin for a couple of hours then try a couple of lines. SWIM thought the feeling from the X lasted a lot longer that way and was overall a good experience.

11. Moonage Daydream

Moonage Daydream Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.
    Coke completely cancels out any effects from E certainly, but this is merely in the cat's purrsonal experience and it could be a quirk of her body chemistry. She once did a line of all three (a very long line) and for her it just produced a generalised stimulation, nothing so interesting.
    And a dreadful panic attack later, though that could have been psychosomatic, ie her brain's Catholic Guilt Department giving her a hard time!
    Perhaps the kitty should qualify the first statement - she meant that coke cancelled out the empathogenic, "isn't it a wonderful world etc etc" (sp?real word?) effects of the MDMA and rendered her into a detached efficiency robot

12. Benzo615

Benzo615 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Swim agrees completely with Moonage. Swim was rollin balls one night and thought
    "hey lets get an 8 ball (3.5 grams) of coke and kick this shit in real hard" not only did it kill Swims roll but he also simultaneously killed 5 other peoples roll as well. Swim says if Swiy wants to mix and match; mix E with meth.

13. NudieLova

NudieLova Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from Australia
    Swim recently went to a music festival after spending 12 or so hours hitting the pipe. Swim obviously got tanked on unimaginable amounts of booze and later decided to pop an E of excellent quality. Swim was out of it for about 2 hours and then threw up after which she was sober as a judge. Swim thinks she may have had a heart attack had she not thrown up. Swim wouldn't recommend it, at all.

14. TheDevil

TheDevil Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    My snake usually takes a few hits of meth.

Takes E.

When E peak hits, take a few more hits of meth (this makes the last for a long time)

When E kick is coming down, take a few more hits of meth to cushion the E comedown.

15. DaRu4164

DaRu4164 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bahamas_the
    SWIM has had a bad experience mixing other uppers with MDMA. Had to work on a Sunday after taking them on a Friday night. Ended up having very lucid dreams via narcolepsy at work. Things were turned into dreams and was responding to situations that were in dreams. The soda machine was an ATM and some one was getting soda from it and SWIM turned to them and said well what did you expect?? The guy was baffled as to why this was said. In the dream, he got a bunch of 1's instead of 20's and was pissed. It was very strange and shitty. They ended up sending SWIM home early.

16. RetroHousewife

RetroHousewife Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    Doesn't some ecstacy have meth in it?

SWIM has certainly heard of it.

17. DaRu4164

DaRu4164 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bahamas_the
    It is meth! ... kinda.. It's meths very nice and kind brother. Just has an extra di-oxegyn property.

3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (XTC)
    [​IMG]

N-methylamphetamine
    [​IMG]

18. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from antigua_and_barbuda
    They mix fine in swims experience. Personally swim feels that the MDMA "dirtys" the meth high so its not something he really likes to do, but he gets no bad side effects.

Also, i don't see the reason for ever combining meth and cocaine, it would just be a huge waste of cocaine, caus on meth coke really doesn't do jack.

19. davestate

davestate Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from northern_ireland
    It has been found as a cut, in trace, moderate and high amounts or as the sole ingredient instead of any MDMA

20. Dr. Satan

Dr. Satan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Even if some people like to mix drugs to boost or alter the effects, but this increases the risks involved, particularly mixing two stimulant drugs together as this is more likely to lead to overheating or feeling ill, or, in the worst cases, a serious problems (heart attack or stroke).
    To mix drugs as Meth and Ecstasy (knowing that the current Ecstasy pills may contain numerous cheaper and potentially dangerous drugs) is not recommended at all. There is several reasons for that, the first is that the mix of two stimulants can lead to excessively high blood pressure and dangerous increases in body temperature. The second reason, even if Ecstasy contain pure MDMA, will provoke serotonergic neurotoxic damage. Too much Dopamine already increased by Meth will enter into serotonin cells once the serotonin is depleted, and many serious scientific studies proved that Dopamine is toxic to serotonin cells.
    Finally, loss of consciousness and repertory functions may result, as well as over stimulation, without forgetting a harsh come down.