Elephant K?

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by jrock0069, Mar 4, 2005.

1. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I went to a massive holloween rave here in Los Angeles last halloween and got some k off one of the dealers. I am far from new to k and I sometimes consume up to three vials in one night. I asked the dealer what kind it was and he told me it was "elephant k". Anyway, I sniffed about 30mg and it sent me into an awsome k-hole. Usually it takes at least double that amount to get me there. So I was wondering if anybody else has tried it. If so what was your experience?

2. sp4zzj4zz

sp4zzj4zz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ketamine is Ketamine is Ketamine.

Wether for human use or vet use, its awlays the exact same compound.

The only think I can think of is maybe it was K that was cooked down with B12, or it wasnt K at all.

Even getting the S(+) isomer only Ketamine I cant get to K space with 30mg.

3. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been taking k for years(Tokyyo, ketaset, ketaforte, cheminova, anasket to name a few.) and I have never gotten an outta body experience from that amount. I'm notpositive if 30mg was what I took but ...that was weird...I just had a flashback from that night and I remember getting 4 twenty bags now, thought I only got 2. But never the less, that shit put me into a very vivid k-hole and whatever kindit was, I would gladly pay double for it.I know for a fact it was ketamine though. K has a very distinct taste and the onset and feeling was normal. Maybe the extra chemical in the vial had something to do with it. You know, different brands have different chems along with the ketamine in the vial. I was just wondering if anybody else has heard of it or tried it.Edited by: jrock0069

4. sp4zzj4zz

sp4zzj4zz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, I hear ya....if you definately know it was K then I believe ya. :)

The term "elephant K" and "super K" are synonymous around here for K
    thats been cooked down with B12. Im one of those that believes that B12
    potentiates ketamine. And of course we all know that the S(+) isomer is
    in itself psychedelic.

So maybe it was S(+) cooked down with B12?

I dunno...but I want some! [​IMG]

5. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So from your own experience, putting B12 in the liquid before cooking makes it more powerful? I've never heard of that before, but I can't wait to try it again if that's what it was.[​IMG]

6. sp4zzj4zz

sp4zzj4zz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, but you have to remember that it could all be just placebo
    effect. Ket makes me think some weird shit, so who really knows. LOL

I dont think theres any factual base for this at all. The only time Ive personally done it was with 2 vials of Ketaset.

I have a feeling that the original concept of this was to "cut" the Ket
    for resale. Its at least worth a try, for self research's sake. Let me
    know your findings if you decide to try it out.

7. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If I can find a vial, I would be more than happy to tell you. But, I haven't been able to aquire any lately. Seems to have dissappeared from LA and I don't gotta car to go to Mexico in.[​IMG]

8. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    the resion b12 could help withyour exsperiancewith ketamine and other halusiongens is thatthey interfere with the body's metabolism of vitamin B12 and if you go without B12 then your nerve system stops working: you get tingly or numb extremities (fingers and toes, hands and feet, etc.) In severe cases this can affect your arms and legs as well[​IMG]If you're going to be doing a LOT ofketamine(or you have poor stores of vitamin B12 anyway) then take plenty of B12 a couple of days before your session and take more following it. This is probably also good advice whatever hallucinogens you take since (I understand) they all deplete your body's stock of vitamin B12. [​IMG]

9. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Hmmm... maybe, maybe not. Check this out: What are the differences between ketamine brands? Also, ketamine brands may have other contents than justC13H16CINO. I think Ketalar contains benzthomium chloride, an anticholinergic.

Your dealer probably just called it 'elephant K' because it sounds so fucking cool. I mean, if somebody offered to sell me 'elephant ecstasy' or 'elephant acid', I'd be willing to pay way more than for the regular shit. [​IMG]It's for elephants! Those things are huge!Edited by: Hyperreal