energy drinks

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by pancho, Jul 26, 2005.

1. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    i drink a lot of these, but i recently came across one that gives you a 4-5 hour intense energy rush
    its called redline
    ingredient
    0 calories
    0 sugar
    0 carbs
    vitamin c 378%
    caffeine anhydrous
    evoburn (pure evodiamine)
    N-acetyl-L-tyrosine
    Yerbe Mate
    green tea
    5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan (5-htp)
    cAMP (adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate)
    vinpocetine
    yohimbine hcl

it has alot of strange ingrediants that wouldn't make sence in a energy drink

2. pabel_giboon

pabel_giboon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    113 y/o
    it makes sense to me, which one isnĀ“t suppoused to be at least a little kikking?

3. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Man that's got a lot of good ingrediants. Never seen vincopetine
    in an energy drink either. Are you able to find these in stores
    or off the internet?

EDIT: Taking a second look at the ingredients I noticed 5-HTP. What the hell? In an energy drink?

Edited by: sterling100

4. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have noticed tons of these energy drinks also, i first remember starting to see them about 8 years ago in a drink called XTC (not joking) which contained taurine and a bunch of other naturally additives, and was made by thecompany that made jolt cola. I blame the rave industry for all of the crappy energy drinks that are out nowadays. I drank one about 6 months ago that was so strong itmade me feel like I was having a nervous breakdown and a heart attack, BooKoo is not recommended. anyway as far as your list of ingredients:

caffeine anhydrous - crappy non natually occuring stimulant if it is anhydrous and not natural caffeine it is even more crappy.

tyrosine - relative of tyramine, naturally occuring crappy stimulant. I used to take tyrosine pills until they started giving me migraine headaches, not recommended. Do not mix MAOI with tyramine/tyrosine.

5-htp - of course the crappy mood enhancer tryptamine that theMDMA addictstake after they deplete all their serotonin. sort of like a herbal prozac, not recommended

yohimbe - aphrodesiac/stimulant? dont know too much about this stuff other than it is naturally based, their is a lot of hype about this stuff, how did u like the drink anyhow?

Edited by: truestbet

5. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    tasted kind of bad, but compaired to Monster,Boo-Koo,Lost, Redbull, ect... stongest i've had from a public store. its made by vpxsports.com