Enhancing cannabis

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by fuckthat, Sep 4, 2006.

1. fuckthat

fuckthat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    okay, sometime ago swim harvested the plant he was growing outdoors, but unfortunately, it ended up being pretty weak stuff.. I has to smoke a lot /like 15 bong hits/ just to get a moderate high..
    it's a shame, cause the plant seemed to develop properly and formed those extremly large sticky buds, which I was very enthusiastic about..
    I was resigned to dump the fucker, until yesterday when he and his gf had this cool codeine experience, using the well-known codeine extraction method.. so I thought about mixing his weed into some other substance, such as codeine, ephedrine or DXM, which he enjoys taking recreationally from time to time..
    I would enjoy any suggestions, tips or experiences, cause he's unsure if simply soaking the weed into the substance and then drying it out would do anything..

and just to clear things up, I don't want to make any profit, or to rip people off. he realises that smoking laced weed wouldn't be the healthiest thing he's ever done, nor the smartest..but, oh well, he feels he should try it anyways ;)

2. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    There are recipes for making hash/weed oil. A quick search will yield many different ones.

3. Judo_Master

Judo_Master Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    SWIM happens to know that the combination of THC and DXM yields a particularly potent high. In larger doses, together, this same I found there was quite a rush to be had - rush enough that one would need to have his schedule cleared and not plan on driving for a few hours...

4. cartex12

cartex12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you want to get more high from your weed i would suggest just making hash or brownies. however taking DXM with weed will definitly get you very high. I has found that when mixing the two the dxm effects get much more strong as do the weed effects. it like middies become headies, and it's as if you took twice as much DXM as you actually did. but as far as lacing the weed, that seems foolish, also you cannot smoke DXM, it won't do any thing but taste funny.

5. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have had wonderful experiences when smoking on about 300mg (I THINK... look it up for a better guide) of 5-HTP.
    He remembers it being more like the first times he smoked... more giggly and less anxious.. not all 'uhhhhhhhh... *couchlock*'
    He liked it.

6. shroomster100

shroomster100 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Enhancing weed

I agree DXM deffinitaley enhances the weed. SWIM seems to think that weed might actually be better when mixed with DXM but thats what HE thinks yup

7. julian

julian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

swim suggests making hash or baking with your homegrown to better appreciate its effects.

8. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I would suggest finding some better genetics, but if one wanted to lace it, there is always crack, heroin, meth, PCP, DMT, whatever, that you can mix with your weed..

The ideas of making ganja food are great, too, it can definitely make the effects stronger, asone's liver turns it into a more psychoactive form as it's metabolized.