Ephedrine and alcohol

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by joevette, Nov 22, 2004.

1. joevette

joevette Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is combining ephedrine and alcohol dangerous? I've done it once with a semi-moderate ammount of each, 40mg ephedrine and 12 or so drinks. It seemed to make me drunk really fast and I don't remember most of the night. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

2. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    It seems to me that ephedrine and alcohol would counteract each other rather than potentiate, as ephedrine is a stimulant and alcohol is a depressant. Could be wrong though. Dangerous? Not too sure. Wow I'm helpful.

3. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it'd prolly be like drinkin coffee and alcohol together...there's no reason to do ephedrine with alcohol

4. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its not a good mix. Could end up with a seizure with high enough doses of each.

5. peacemaker

peacemaker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    heheh, I don't imagine going to the party, taking ephedrine and not drinking. I used to takeabout 500mg of ephedrine and drink loads. When I take just ephedrine, I am a little bit better, but when I drink loads to it, I don't feel drunk, but a loooot better, somehow drunk without negative effects of alcohol. Big banana on my face. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

But I am a hardcore guy sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't recommend this to you all.

6. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    it's not good for your body but a pretty standard thing to do. Let's face it, ephedrine alone is not that fun...

yeah, you don't really feel the alcohol anymore, so you end up drinkig more and that's not good at all....

7. peacemaker

peacemaker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    but I love ephedrine with alcohol soooo much. Gives me pretty gooood feeling - relaxed without feeling heavy