Combinations - Ephedrine + hydrocodone?

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by Nahbus, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So here's the deal:
    SWIM just pulled an all nighter from a damn ENERGY drink he drank at like 9:30pm. He also took about 1.5grams of valerian, didn't make him tired.
    Anyway, he has to work and plans on taking ephedrine for work, but was wondering if it's a big deal to add hydrocodone to the mix (for something to cheer him up at work... and for him to 'come down' and take a nap afterwards so he is all set and ready to watch that movie with his girl he made plans with)
    Slight dilemma.
    I'm sure it isn't life threatening, but I am always cautious about combining things with opiates... and stimulants. well.. anything.
    Gah, my brain is all jumbled. I'm just gonna end the post here. Thanks.
    :eek:(<

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am gonna go drink some coffee, perhaps take a relaxing hot bath.
    Hopefully SWIM hears a solid answer before he goes to work.
    He kind of has his heart set on the hydrocodones, but will NOT give him the energy he needs to make it.

3. NytShayd

NytShayd Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    58 y/o from U.S.A.
    Swim frequently mixes meth and hydrocodone hcl. He doesn't know about ephedrine but he supposes if You takes enough of those energy drinks it could be worth it. Swiy's tolerance also comes into the equation. Swim's tolerance is way up there so ephedrine doesn't do much unless it's been turned into meth. A couple of good hits off the pipe, a cup of coffee, and three 7.5 Vicodins and I am good till break time. Toss some crank into swiy's coffee at break time and go at it again. Hope this helps.

N

Last edited: Aug 23, 2006
  4. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    heh, only think swims mixes with hydrocodone is k-pin. nice mellow high good for chillin with freinds or by yourself. I would think that speed would make a hydrocodone high really unpleasant but I am not into speedy highs.

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    still, this combination is a pharmaceutical speedball and caution should be used. done occasionally with lower doses it might be okay, I has mixed ephedrine 25-50 mg with hydrocodone or oxycodone at about 10-15 mg and it felt fine. the usual warm opiate buzz with some added energy. HOWEVER it does send mixed messages to the heart and can be dangerous, so dont try it unless You is familiar with the effects of both (this is more for other people reading it than the original poster =] ) but its not the kind of thing You wants to be doing often, its just too risky and unhealthy over time.

as for mixing hydrocodone and klonopin, this combination can be pretty dangerous and you run the risk of respiratory depression, unconsciousness, or worse! so use extreme caution. I would not reccomend the benzo+opiate thing at all.

6. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swims never had any problems but will keep that in mind.

7. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    for sure. just be careful. and everyone is different, what works for You could be pretty dangerous tried by someone else. especially with the lack of judgement that some people get when they do benzos..I has known a few lab rats who ate their entire drug stash after getting this combination in them, and woke up wondering where all their drugs went!