Ephedrine Multi-Action Pills

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by blah102, Jul 12, 2004.

1. blah102

blah102 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just bought a box of ephedrine multi-action pills today. Basically i got these cuz i haven't been able to get any ritalin or focalin for about a month now, and i really wanted some speed. Now, for anyone who is familiar with these pills, about how many would be a good amount to take to get a normal speed "high" should i call it?

If you dont know, theres 200mg guaifinesin and 12.5mg of ephedrine hydrochloridein each pill.

Another quick Q, what isthe intake amountconsidered an overdoseof guaifinesin?

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The advised dose of guaifenesinis 600 to 1200 mg per 12 hours. A good dose of ephedrine is in the range of 50 - 100 mg.

3. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow, that sucks that you got the ones with guaifinesin. That stuff can be bad in high doses.

4. blah102

blah102 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    now i just thought of something.......

is there any way i could extract the guafinesin from the pills?

5. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Im preety sure that, that amount of guafinesin would make you really sick before u get any kinda speed rush. Post ur guafinesin extraction question in the "Extraction Forum" im sure u'll get some help.

6. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Sure you could extract it, but it's probably a lot more work than you want to put in if your just going to take the ephedrine. There's a reason why most dope cooks stay away from those pills, and that's because they're more difficult than most to get clean.

If you still want to find out, you could use the search engine. I'm pretty sure it's been covered before. Try checking the "Drug related chemistry & extraction" forum.

~KT

7. blah102

blah102 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well actually, i took 4 of these yesterday at about 5 and i started to feel a speed rush about an hour later, then i took 3 more at about 11 and i had a lil speed rush. Its just now i realize that since the guaifenesin is in there , i cant just take as many as i want, whenever i want. This sux, but ill try that tho thanx

8. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, they started putting guafenesin in there so that people would stop taking 12-20+ mini-thins in one night for a one-way ticket to body-buzzy-speedo bliss, and so that you wouldn't be able to feel the hair on your head "growing." Come to think of it, the hair all over your body would feel good! goosebumps would come in waves all over. you could watch patches of goosebumps move across your legs. Pure bliss, if you ask me.

Everyone has always knocked ephedrine HCl, but I know of lots of people who have LOVED it. especially in its original "white-crosses" form (without the guaffenisin). Basically, the deal with adding guafenesin was to supposedly justify that they weren't speed pills, but actually for breathing purposes. The reality is that taking too much guaf will make you start throwing up.

They originally started putting 25mg Ephedrine with 100mg guaf. Then they bumped it up to 200mg guaf.

From the sounds of your post, they've now halved the Ephedrine to 12.5--essentially doubling the guaf again. Like going from 25/200 all the way up to 25/400.

What a waste. Can anyone remember those little bitty teeny tiny little white crosses??? They were the best. So small that there couldn't be much fillers. Just enough extra powder so that you could see them when you poured them from the bottle into your hand!

ahhh, the days. -Dick

9. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, I remember. Drive nearly non-stop from LA to Atlanta, fuel, white crosses, and coffee.

10. MrBomber

MrBomber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Interesting topic.. My m8 just gave him a whole back of these ephadine pills they are totally white and tiny how will swim know if these are pure ephadine tablets or the one with the other stuff in you were talking about. Swim said when he takes about 4-6 of these in one go he does get an alertness feeling but he also feels really shaky unlike when swin takes normal speed

Oh by the way i'm new and this is my first post so heeellloooo peeps (<

11. MrBomber

MrBomber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re above that was supposed to be bag not back

"Interesting topic.. My m8 just gave him a whole back <----"

12. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    the 25 mg kind is still available, just do some searches. it wont be found in stores, but unfortunately it still has the guafeniasin (sp?). I will check during some upcoming interstate trips to see if there are, indeed, varieties without the guaf...(sp) still readily available. anyone with SWIM in saying that ephedrine pills are some of the most foul tasting pills to be had? at least adderall is sugary and delicious.

13. 788.4

788.4 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    25/200s are almost always available over the counter is US pharmacies. They are used to treat asthma.

14. All4n

All4n Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    So how bad is guaffenisin for you? I took 3 ephedrine pills last month, 25mg ephedrine and 200mg guaffenisin each. I felt pretty spaced out and had a very rapid hard beat. Nothing much of a enjoyable "high". Also I felt pretty bad the next day, stomach and general body pains. Just pretty run down and ill. Not very nice at all, but not too bad I had to stay in bed or anything like that.

15. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    guafenisin isnt all that bad for you, I dont think, but it does cause stomach discomfort and nausea in higher doses (past around maybe 1000 mg), usually when one sees trouble with guafensin though its from someone drinking cough syrup that contains it.